A Few New Bands I Discovered

Leykis101

Heres some new shit I found, not new in date, new as to I never heard any of these till a few days ago.

Dude I dont know what it is but I like that fucking Money song,  what would you classify it as??? and I havent listened to the Climb yet, he gave me 2 CD's and I only listened to the first track off of each one, I plan on it though.

4 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Dude I dont know what it is but I like that fucking Money song,  what would you classify it as??? and I havent listened to the Climb yet, he gave me 2 CD's and I only listened to the first track off of each one, I plan on it though.

Yeah that Money song is direct from 80s new wave and I liked some stuff from that time and don't mind this song.....

2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Headed to the Laundry Mat are ya Russ? you should use industrial bags, from homo depot, they wont rip open

• Haha 1

Oh shit I just figured out on that Thunder Rising album has Mark Boals singing on it, it didnt sound like him till I knew it was him, what a trip