Jump to content

New Kids On The Block - Bring Back The Time


Stefan
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2021 Gold Donors
22 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Thankfully, you're not one of those people. 

I would never waste a post on something frivolous

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
4 hours ago, auslander said:

Fuck this thread. It needs Doggy to start posting picks of trannies to kill it dead.

If you want I can come up with some political posts ....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
4 hours ago, Ponen said:

What song is it?

The video is not available here. 

"Bring Back the Time"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, auslander said:

Fuck this thread. It needs Doggy to start posting picks of trannies to kill it dead.

tim curry horror GIF

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Ponen said:

What song is it?

The video is not available here. 

It's 'Step by step'... can't think why it would be unavailable somewhere? :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

It's 'Step by step'... can't think why it would be unavailable somewhere? :(

Don't know which version you posted but this version is great.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Stefan said:

Don't know which version you posted but this version is great.

 

 

 

As has been established, I'm more tolerant of this thread than most.

This post however, crosses the line.

I'm sorry, I can't sanction this

 

Edited by Darkstone
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Darkstone said:

 

As has been established, I'm more tolerant of this thread than most.

This post however, crosses the line.

I'm sorry, I can't sanction this

 

:brutal_36:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.