Another racist white cop caught on video murdering an innocent brotha

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I adore those first 2 Kix records honestly, their discography is almost in order of favorites, literally with Midnight at 3 and Blow at 4, Hotwire 5 (but could bundle with Show business, but those first 4, minus Don't Close Your Eyes (that one never did much for me, OK song, but quite skippable) are quintessential. 
    • As much as I love Kix, their first 2 albums are not great. And "In God We Trust" was TRASH.
    • Kix (duh). S/T, Cool Kids, Midnight Dynamite, Blow My Fuse, Hotwire. They really can do no wrong. Kings X (double duh). Into the Silent Planet, Gretchen Goes to Nebraska, Faith, Hope, Love, Self Titled, DogMan, Ear Candy, etc... Enuff Z Nuff has at least 10 albums of worthy material, starting with the S/T, then Animals w/Human Intelligent, easily to and through 10, but easily could include Welcome To Blue Island and album 12 ? (question mark). Stryper. Yellow and Black Attack, Soldiers Under Command, To Hell W/the Devil, In God We Trust, and the EPIC Against The Law. Butch Walker/Floyds Funk Revival/Marvelous 3. Sure its a blend of names but mostly the same guys and from Creamy, to the 3 Marvie records to Butch's Left of Self Centered is a good run, and you could include the 2 Southgang records as that's still Butch, Jay and Slug and depending on how much appreciation you have for Butch you can go to present as he is brilliant.   I also think Metal Church, The Dwarves, Warrior Soul and Nelson fit the bill as well.   I am sure there are many more.
    • Oh wow, that song is awful.  
    • The Carpenters never bugged me but... A few years ago, my wife and I went to see Bill Medley in concert.  Well, actually, we went to see Christopher Cross but Medley was the opening act.  Anyway I digress... Medley performed "I've Had the Time of My Life" as you might expect.  And it was wonderful.  Except...the female duet parts were sung by his daughter.  THAT was a bit creepy.   FWIW, Medley was incredible.  Puts on a wonderful show and sounds amazing.  Then again, so was Christopher Cross.  All in all, a tremendous concert.
    • That version........well, let's just say it's not good.
    • Downfall - Ark Ascent

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.