Erik Gronwall is now the new singer of Skid Row

Captain Howdy

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Ok, this made me laugh. He just posted on FB that the bands guitar tech stuck this on him.

Although the tour was cut short I gotta say it had its moments. Our guitar tech @caseabeer put this on me before the VIP soundcheck in San Diego. Luckily no one had an IKEA gift card and I don’t think this one comes with a manual

410905457_912095323619475_3793942202500480212_n.jpg

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

I don't think he is as good as Bach in his prime but few are... but he is definitely not an asshole like Bach appears to be though.

21 hours ago, auslander said:

I don't think he is as good as Bach in his prime but few are... but he is definitely not an asshole like Bach appears to be though.

To be fair the few times I have spoken to Erik online he was really friendly, and even the time I met him and HEAT after a gig, but not enough time to talk and sign everyones stuff.

Seb I have spoken to online maybe once or twice, and he was pretty decent too.

I just think Bach is a motormouth, and some of the stuff he says gets him in trouble. But of course I don't have to work with him. Saying that though, the fact him and Rob Afuso are willing to work together and Rob wont work with the other three tells me that maybe Seb wasnt the biggest Arsehole in SR.

• Like 1