Harry Cody

Leykis101

I'm sure after all this time, most know with the death of Dime and EVH, Harry Cody is my next fav guitarist, which is strange cause he's basically became an enigma, then after so long I cant even remember, an interview, I cant even remember an interview he did when he was around, so this fucking blew my mind, how could a guitarist of that caliber just vanish? after reading this interview, many many questions Ive always had about him were answered, including one mind blowing answer, this fucker never took a guitar lesson or practiced, HOW THE FUCK? anyways, looks like Shotgun Messiah were making plans for new shit b4 covid hit, and they still more then likely will do a new album and go on tour, here is the interview if anyone gives a fuck.

https://vwmusicrocks.com/an-interview-with-harry-cody-of-shotgun-messiah/?fbclid=IwAR0JUpZ38dTPs9vFFQqDr5TWJUXbG2IHg1m5VJ5Vr5HFzfLFhzr7vzXnyAE

• My Little Pony

Lezbi honest, you just like his name. 

Anyway, I always enjoy a good interview, so I'll check this out when I have time. I see the estimated read time is close to an hour. 

19 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Lezbi honest, you just like his name. 

Anyway, I always enjoy a good interview, so I'll check this out when I have time. I see the estimated read time is close to an hour. 

Yeah it's pretty in depth, dude even says that, Cody doesnt give interviews, and it blew his mind when he agreed to do this one, I noticed Skold doesnt like to do interviews either, a couple of grumpy gus's.