Jump to content

Best Producers - #6 Mutt Lange


Recommended Posts

South African, not as prolific as others, but what he does produce are some of the most era-defining albums of our genre.

AC/DC - Highway to Hell, Back in Black, For Those About to Rock

Def Leppard - High N Dry, Pyromania, Hysteria, Adrenalize 

Foreigner - 4

Romeo’s Daughter - Romeo’s Daughter 

Bryan Adams - Waking Up the Neighbours

 

What's your favourite Mutt Lange production from those above, or other?

Edited by auslander
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony

Waking Up the Neighbours is one of the best Def Leppard albums. 

;}

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Shania Twain! :lol:

Shania Twain's hottness is still off the charts.

Have you seen her lately? 

Her boobs are huge!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Those 3 AC/DC albums all sound immense.

Obviously Hysteria is his best production 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hysteria

my fav album so speaks for itself

...he didn't produce Adrenalize that was Mike Shipley :whistle:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, lettard said:

Hysteria

my fav album so speaks for itself

...he didn't produce Adrenalize that was Mike Shipley :whistle:

My bad. He was listed as Executive Producer for Adrenalize. Whatever that is.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yep, 'Hysteria' for me too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, auslander said:

My bad. He was listed as Executive Producer for Adrenalize. Whatever that is.

He was busy working with Bryan Adams on Waking Up...but he co-wrote the songs and helped with the several of the arrangements on Adrenalize.  My pick for his best production would be Hysteria.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Crazysam said:

He was busy working with Bryan Adams on Waking Up...but he co-wrote the songs and helped with the several of the arrangements on Adrenalize.

Yeah read one time that he offered Leppard the track "Touch The Hand" and they were up for it as a potential single...Adams found out and kept it for Waking Up...it does ooze of Leppard though (pretty much the whole of Waking Up... does :) )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, lettard said:

Yeah read one time that he offered Leppard the track "Touch The Hand" and they were up for it as a potential single...Adams found out and kept it for Waking Up...it does ooze of Leppard though (pretty much the whole of Waking Up... does :) )

Interesting, I hadn't heard that, but considering the similarities in style it makes sense that something like that transpired during those recording sessions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All the Def Lepp and AC/DC stuff. Foreigner 4 was a huge album too. I like some of his other 'Forgotten' stuff too, namely the excellent Broken Home 'S/T', City Boy 'The Day The Earth Caught Fire', Outlaws 'Playin' To Win' and the debut Motors album which are all excellent. Brilliant producer 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/6/2022 at 11:07 PM, Darkstone said:

Shania Twain's hottness is still off the charts.

Have you seen her lately? 

Her boobs are huge!

 

2011-CMT-Awards.jpg?w=980&q=75

:wub:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors

 

34 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

 

2011-CMT-Awards.jpg?w=980&q=75

:wub:

 

I saw this  performance recently.

Her voice is shot now, but I wasn't focusing on that.

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

 

 

I saw this  performance recently.

Her voice is shot now, but I wasn't focusing on that.

 

 

 

Damn.... her breasts have defintely gotten bigger! :tits: :wub:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.