The Darren Phillips Project - Fahrenheit

Stefan

271546600_4722267111200340_1517930454229

New song 'Fahrenheit' feat. Chrisse Olsson (Crazy Lixx) and Brennan Mileto & Bryce Mileto (Sisters Doll).

From facebook:

We are just 5 days away from the release of the new single Fahrenheit. The first release of 2022 and just one of many planned for the months ahead on our new DPP label.

I have been slowly building this amazing network of artists and producers over the past 5 years, and have learnt immensely from working with all of them.

My hope with this label and all of its releases, is to continue to build this incredible network of people and hopefully help to shine more of light on all of the talented musicians, still working hard to create music from a genre, that was long forgotten by the mainstream a long time ago.

We will keep producing CD's, vinyl and other cool merchandise and push the streaming release back further than that of the hard copies, to ensure our artists actually have a chance to sell some CD's.

The cinema industry have found a copacetic approach to living with the streaming world and its releases, so it's time to look after the music industry and do the same.

We will be a very small fish in a very big pond but that will never stop or wane our passion for creating the music we love.

I hope you will come on the journey with us!

Edited by Stefan