Wicked Razor - Back 2 the 80's

Dead Planet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PUBLISHED MAY 22, 2022     WAR BABIES digitally remastered by Bad Reputation Records, one of the label’s first releases under this new name, previously known as Axe Killer. Released in 1992, “War Babies” appeared too late into the melodic hard rock scene when the musical climate was already changing in favor to the depressive grunge, and the group disband next year. Ironically, WAR BABIES hailed from from Seattle. But it doesn’t matter their headquarters, WAR BABIES delivered here a killer melodic hard rock record driven by crunchy guitars and class vocals courtesy of former TKO vocalist Brad Sinsel. There’s 2 songs co-written with KISS’ Paul Stanley, and the production of Thom Panunzio (Joan Jett, Alice Cooper, Deep Purple) is huge. A monstrous album ala Hardline, Wildside, Roxy Blue, etc. The Bad Reputation remastering job is excellent, adding 3 bonus tracks. HIGHLY Recommended 01 – Hang Me Up 02 – In The Wind 03 – Cry Yourself To Sleep 04 – Sweetwater 05 – Sea Of Madness 06 – Blue Tomorrow 07 – Satellite 08 – Death Valley Of Love 09 – Big Big Sun 10 – Killing Time 11 – Care (Man I Just Don’t) 12 – Hang Me Up (Edit Version) [bonus track] 13 – Cry Yourself To Sleep (Single Version) [bonus track] 14 – Cry Yourself To Sleep (Guitar Version) [bonus track] Brad Sinsel – lead vocals, acoustic guitars Tommy McMullin – guitars, backing vocals Guy Lacey rhythm – guitars, backing vocals Shawn Trotter – bass, backing vocals Richard Stuverud – drums, percussion, backing vocals with: Benmont Tench, Mike “Bubba” Abercrombie – keyboards Mike &Kip Lennon – background vocals Todd Cerney – background vocals (2) Thom Panunzio – percussion, producer   Try here: www.amazon.de/War-Babies-Rem/dp/B00008A8JQ
    • Is that what you meant to say? ;}
    • And my Colorado Rockies are in last place, like usual. At least we had great seats vs KC Royals. And we actually won this game, woo-hoo!
    • Keep The Faith - Bon Jovi 
    • On The Loose - Europe 
    • Leap of Faith - Shooting Star
    • Cut Loose - Paul Rodgers
    • Preordered this one,it sounds decent  
    • Welcome. I am a long time Heavy Harmonies follower, and only joined this forum last year. The folks on this forum have forgotten more about hard rock and heavy metal music than I will ever know and I'm an old dude!  They know a ton of stuff. I just try to follow a long..... 
    • There's like 300 years of musical experience in the picture.   I've always been a Foreigner fan but have always been disappointed that they've never really pursued wanting to put out new material, when they've had all these years such a great singer in Kelly Hansen. Oh well, I guess.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.