I'll Say it since nobody else will

Leykis101

The time for peaceful protests is done

Which particular issue/problem/travesty are we no longer protesting peacefully again? 

If a protest isn't peaceful, it is criminal behavior. The rioting and looting we saw in 2020 was NOT protest, and it's a travesty that the Left mischracterized it as such, rather than the crimes they actually were. The Right should not do likewise, or else we're as despicable as they are.

Don't fall in to the same trap they typically do: becoming the thing that you despise. 

• Like 1

The ruling elites (all political parties and sides) would like for nothing better than protests to become violent. Imagine the restrictions and crackdowns on freedom they could implement with "justification" then. 

• Like 2

• 2023 Gold Donors
59 minutes ago, auslander said:

The ruling elites (all political parties and sides) would like for nothing better than protests to become violent. Imagine the restrictions and crackdowns on freedom they could implement with "justification" then. 

As a result of the last 2 years, they well and truly know that when they say "jump", citizens "Worldwide" will say "How High?".

Maybe the Worldwide response to Covid was some sort of trial run to see how much they could get away with.

As it seems, quite a bit.

As for who "They" are, I wouldn't have a clue, but I do know know that average Joe's like me and you all, are quite a fair way down the "food chain". 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

I disagree and I will KILL any cunt who thinks otherwise!

If you keep using the c word like that, it will lose it's relevance.
You need to save it for a statement word, not in a comedy line...

• 2023 Gold Donors
13 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

You're right... cunt.

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
22 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

Of course, don't forget, the word "cunt" down here can be a term of endearment. 

"You're a funny cunt".

"He's the nicest cunt you'll ever meet".

"Don't worry, you can trust that cunt".

The actual word doesn’t seem to have the same gravitas here as it does overseas. 

Here it's more about the tone rather than the word.

"You're a Funny CUNT!?

Another strange thing is that we generally don't call Women cunts, just the blokes.

Edited by Darkstone

3 hours ago, Darkstone said:

As a result of the last 2 years, they well and truly know that when they say "jump", citizens "Worldwide" will say "How High?".

Maybe the Worldwide response to Covid was some sort of trial run to see how much they could get away with.

As it seems, quite a bit.

You know, I was thinking about this yesterday, and have been thinking about it for a while. The official tagline for the current petrol prices is apparently-

Analysts say a couple of things have been driving prices higher. First, with global economies emerging from lockdowns and transportation and manufacturing picking up, demand for fuel has picked up around the world. Second, the global supply of oil has not been keeping pace with the surging demand — and it's deliberate.

Or is it just a case of fuel companies looking at the way the masses have submitted themselves as pathetic puppets over the last couple of years and just thought, look at these braindead fucks, they don't care. They'll just go along with it all without a whimper. Let's hike these prices up as far as we can go! This is the sense I get, rather than anything else. 

I know just going along with it and thinking everything's cool is the general consensus amongst the majority, but NSW. Apparently masks are not going to be mandatory on 1st of March in indoor places. The date is set, allegedly. So you can get fined $500 for not wearing a mask on the 28th of February. $500 obviously means this is a severe crime. On the next day, the 1st of March, it is not an offence to not wear a mask. So no more $500 fine, even though it was worth one yesterday. But if you step onto a train without one, $500 again you law-breaking motherfucker. 

But no, everyone's all cool with this. Just deal with it, the masses say. It's okay to say that with a brain of mush talking to others with brains of mush, but a working brain finds it fucking unfathomable to comprehend. 

Who asked for the tangent? Whoever it was, delivered. 

17 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

Which particular issue/problem/travesty are we no longer protesting peacefully again? 

If a protest isn't peaceful, it is criminal behavior. The rioting and looting we saw in 2020 was NOT protest, and it's a travesty that the Left mischracterized it as such, rather than the crimes they actually were. The Right should not do likewise, or else we're as despicable as they are.

Don't fall in to the same trap they typically do: becoming the thing that you despise. 

I was just referring to the Canadians, they are being assaulted, once im assaulted, im not just going to stand there and get trampled by horses,

• Like 1