2011 - Choose your album

auslander

Looking at all these albums, makes me so happy that our music is still very much alive and kicking. Infact, in my opinion the quality of albums actually got stronger as the 90ies slowly went by. 

From the lot, it's Work Of Art. Not even a single dud track from start to finish. 

Track - Never Love Again

Work Of Art for me, with favourite track being 'Never love again.' Quite a few good albums in that lot, but special note to Steel Panther and The Magnificent whom are only a couple of whiskers behind. 

Reckless Love for me. My favourite disc from them. They don't make albums like that anymore (Reckkess Love that is). Fave track is the title track: Animal Attraction.

Black N Blue would be my second. But I think I am the only person in the world who liked that album.

9 hours ago, auslander said:

Reckless Love for me. My favourite disc from them. They don't make albums like that anymore (Reckkess Love that is). Fave track is the title track: Animal Attraction.

Black N Blue would be my second. But I think I am the only person in the world who liked that album.

LOL. I can't for the life of me think of a single moment on that Black N Blue CD, which isn't a good sign. Gotta spin it again, just to see what it actually sounds like. I do own it... Just don't remember it. 

7 minutes ago, Geoff said:

LOL. I can't for the life of me think of a single moment on that Black N Blue CD, which isn't a good sign. Gotta spin it again, just to see what it actually sounds like. I do own it... Just don't remember it. 

I remember it being underwhelming but not terrible.

Within Temptation which was and still is a fantastic album....Reckless Love was great as was Work Of Art and The Magnificent