The Hu

nyoilers

I hate it, but I don't hate it, lol. So is the Hu vocalist dude doing that weird vocal projection thing that some folk do, and doesn't actually sing words? 

It's interesting, I'll give it that. Cool groove. 

But I'd not pursue... 

54 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I hate it, but I don't hate it, lol. So is the Hu vocalist dude doing that weird vocal projection thing that some folk do, and doesn't actually sing words? 

It's interesting, I'll give it that. Cool groove. 

But I'd not pursue... 

It's traditional Mongolian throat singing. I loved this album when it was big a couple of years ago. If I remember right, the poor bastards got caught here in Australia at the start of one of the covid outbreaks. Our closed borders must have reminded them of the Great Wall back home...

1 minute ago, auslander said:

It's traditional Mongolian throat singing. I loved this album when it was big a couple of years ago. If I remember right, the poor bastards got caught here in Australia at the start of one of the covid outbreaks. Our closed borders must have reminded them of the Great Wall back home...

lol. How and when did they get out, or are they still trapped here in a Queensland Quarantine camp? 

I must have completely missed anything on these guys a few years ago... 

4 minutes ago, Geoff said:

lol. How and when did they get out, or are they still trapped here in a Queensland Quarantine camp? 

I must have completely missed anything on these guys a few years ago... 

https://loudwire.com/the-hu-stranded-australia-coronavirus/

Yeah I did remember right. I felt sorry for them. They were just breaking through and suddenly their tour got scrapped and they were reliant on charity to eat. Pretty shit situation.

10 minutes ago, auslander said:

https://loudwire.com/the-hu-stranded-australia-coronavirus/

Yeah I did remember right. I felt sorry for them. They were just breaking through and suddenly their tour got scrapped and they were reliant on charity to eat. Pretty shit situation.

Wow. I wonder how it all ended up. How shit.