Jump to content

2003 - Choose your album


Recommended Posts

lol, from those, Bret Michaels.
Whilst that album is better than you'd think, it certainly has not role as the best album of the year.
just better than anything else there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

lol, from those, Bret Michaels.
Whilst that album is better than you'd think, it certainly has not role as the best album of the year.
just better than anything else there.

Bullshit. This is just about you having that Bret Michaels album poster on your ceiling above your bed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2022 Gold Donors
7 hours ago, auslander said:

Jet (song "Cold Hard Bitch")

I don't think "Jet" get much love here, but I'm with you.

"Are You Gonna Be My Girl" still gets my toes a tappin'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmmm, that's a pretty weak selection. Good albums from McQueen Street, Gemini Five, Linkin Park and of course if the Metal Shop EP wasn't an EP I'd pick that, but it'd be impossible not to pick 7th Heaven. 30 tracks and very few duds amongst them, and a mass of killers. Favourite song being 'Right by my side.' Which I had on my wedding video, lol. 

Gotta admit, I'm not sure what the three between Bret Michaels and Linkin Park are. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Geoff said:

 

Gotta admit, I'm not sure what the three between Bret Michaels and Linkin Park are. 

Murderdolls, Wildhearts, White Stripes 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Choice isn't great is it...remember listening to Hybrid Theory quite a bit(who didn't?)

Have to go with 7th Heaven on this one followed by McQueen Street

Edited by lettard
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, lettard said:

...remember listening to Hybrid Theory quite a bit(who din't?)

There were two type of rock music fans in 2003: those who listened to Linkin Park, and, liars.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, auslander said:

Murderdolls, Wildhearts, White Stripes 

Thanks. And I understand why I didn't know what they were. ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I don't think "Jet" get much love here, but I'm with you.

"Are You Gonna Be My Girl" still gets my toes a tappin'.

Evanescence - Fallen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony
12 hours ago, auslander said:

There were two type of rock music fans in 2003: those who listened to Linkin Park, and, liars.

Absolutely not true. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/14/2022 at 2:03 PM, auslander said:

Bullshit. This is just about you having that Bret Michaels album poster on your ceiling above your bed.

Above my bed, on the toliet wall, and also a cuddle doll next to my pillow.

I borrowed the cuddle doll off Geoff.
I'm actually up in Sydney to return it, but the address he gave me was for a gay nightclub, that cheeky scamp...

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.