Forgotten Hard Rock Albums - Sleeze Beez - "Screwed, Blued, and Tattooed" (1990)

AlphaMale

Ahhh.... the good ole days. When one could go into their local record shop, pull out an album cover and by the titles of the songs, you knew what you were in for. For me, that was definitely the case with SLEEZE BEEZ. I intially hated the band name, but they looked pretty cool so I took a chance.

Actually being their 2nd album, "Screwed Blued and Tattooed" came out in 1990 and blew me away. As soon as "Rock in the Western World" started, I turned this up as loud as possible!! Sleazy, gritty, melodic rock! Definitely, not forgotten by me. 

Some of the many highlights:

• Like 2

• AlphaMale changed the title to Forgotten Hard Rock Albums - Sleeze Beez - "Screwed, Blued, and Tattooed" (1990)
2 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Powertool was better IMO. Incredible Def Lep clone.

I found Powertool to be a disappointing follow-up. 

It had its moments but nowhere near as killer as SB&T

13 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

Powertool was better IMO. Incredible Def Lep clone.

Whole heartedly agree.

I had Screwed since back in the day, and while it was good it never blew me away.

Picked up Powertool many years later and absolutely loved it from start to finish. Defo had a Leppard vibe to it, which helped.

• Like 1

Love both albums and each album probably has the same amount of killer tunes for me... I think. Both awesome. And 'This Time' is the biggest smash hit single that never was from the whole era, imo. 

• Like 3