Movie Stuff

Darkstone

1 hour ago, Glen said:

not staged. Tosser just resigned from the academy. His film career is toast 

No it isn't. He can still make movies. He just can't vote for the awards anymore.

• 2023 Gold Donors
10 hours ago, Glen said:

not staged. Tosser just resigned from the academy. His film career is toast 

Yeah, he didn't hand back the award though. A bullshit token gesture.

He should've been arrested or at the very least sued by Chris. 

I don't know what the statute of limitations is regarding a civil suit, but it's a slam dunk case.

I think the more Chris Rock thinks about this, the angrier he's gonna get.

12 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

No it isn't. He can still make movies. He just can't vote for the awards anymore.

they've already said no one in the film industry wants to associate themselves with him. Bad Boys franchise is dead in water. I doubt he'll make a movie for at least 5 years. we'll see.

What an idiot 🙄 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Yeah, he didn't hand back the award though. A bullshit token gesture.

He should've been arrested or at the very least sued by Chris. 

I don't know what the statute of limitations is regarding a civil suit, but it's a slam dunk case.

I think the more Chris Rock thinks about this, the angrier he's gonna get.

If it wasn't Will Smith and was just some bloke who went on stage and slapped a comedian for doing a roast he'd be in jail already. Talk about elite privilege.

2 hours ago, auslander said:

If it wasn't Will Smith and was just some bloke who went on stage and slapped a comedian for doing a roast he'd be in jail already. Talk about elite privilege.

mainly because Chris Rock chose not to press charges 

Not sure what the big deal is....considering all the crap Rock and other 'comedians' have spewed over the years , it was just a matter of time before someone took umbrage and smacked one of them....it would be a different situation if Smith had beat the shit out of Rock but a slap isn't the end of the world for either of them....Rock will make jokes about it for years and Smith will be back making films after the woke film industry feels they have shown 'concern' over the incident.....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Glen said:

they've already said no one in the film industry wants to associate themselves with him. Bad Boys franchise is dead in water. I doubt he'll make a movie for at least 5 years. we'll see.

What an idiot 🙄 

Was he all that good of an actor anyway?

2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Was he all that good of an actor anyway?

Does he even care or need to do another thing for the rest of his, his kids and his kids kids lives?

Seriously everyone will still line up to throw $15 at him and whatever movie has his name on it. 

"Hollywood won't use him", puhlease! He's a cash cow.

Lastly, who give 2 fuxx. Some rich actor bitch slaps a washed up comedian. So fucking what.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 6:21 AM, martinsane said:

Does he even care or need to do another thing for the rest of his, his kids and his kids kids lives?

Seriously everyone will still line up to throw $15 at him and whatever movie has his name on it. 

"Hollywood won't use him", puhlease! He's a cash cow.

Lastly, who give 2 fuxx. Some rich actor bitch slaps a washed up comedian. So fucking what.

I was just looking for somewhere to post this blistering melodic rock-

But I agree with the above words. What an absolute load of complete fuckery the whole Will Smith thing was. People really need to curl up and murder themselves is this is seriously what gets the world up in arms these days. 

I am sure Will Smith will get whatever role he wants when everyone realises they've been a fucking idiot. Jeez people don't mind blowing anything and everything up into the biggest ordeal of mankind. I hate even contemplating the "rights" and "wrongs" of the incident, because essentially, who really gives a fuck? 

A dude gave another dude a light slap and the world kept spinning. Fucking people... 

Anyway, this song came up on the credits of a movie my kids were watching tonight and I was all like, lol, that's cool. 

On 4/19/2022 at 4:36 AM, Geoff said:

I was just looking for somewhere to post this blistering melodic rock-

But I agree with the above words. What an absolute load of complete fuckery the whole Will Smith thing was. People really need to curl up and murder themselves is this is seriously what gets the world up in arms these days. 

I am sure Will Smith will get whatever role he wants when everyone realises they've been a fucking idiot. Jeez people don't mind blowing anything and everything up into the biggest ordeal of mankind. I hate even contemplating the "rights" and "wrongs" of the incident, because essentially, who really gives a fuck? 

A dude gave another dude a light slap and the world kept spinning. Fucking people... 

Anyway, this song came up on the credits of a movie my kids were watching tonight and I was all like, lol, that's cool. 

Ha that is awesome and what casting. Doplh Lundgren as "Dolph". Seal as "Seal Seal" farking hilarious.

And back on the Smith slap, can you imagine the woke nation if he didn't defend his gal? Will was wrong know matter what, but again, who cares, and did the world forget that after he bitch slapped Chris, Will won a fucking award!

4 hours ago, martinsane said:

Ha that is awesome and what casting. Doplh Lundgren as "Dolph". Seal as "Seal Seal" farking hilarious.

And back on the Smith slap, can you imagine the woke nation if he didn't defend his gal? Will was wrong know matter what, but again, who cares, and did the world forget that after he bitch slapped Chris, Will won a fucking award!

what's this got to do with a 'woke world'

the guys a cunt and should have been prosecuted (you would have been!)

10 secs before he was pissing himself laughing like everyone else until he clocked his stupid wife's face.

#canttakeajoke

• 1 month later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Well, here's the trailer for "Prey" (Predator 5).

Firstly, I always love a good "Predator" movie. 

The franchise has its hits and misses, but I love the idea of "Predator" movies spanning different human time periods.

Great concept, but slightly disappointing that the Heroine in this one is a young teen girl.

Woke pandering aside, it looks alright.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Well, here's the trailer for "Prey" (Predator 5).

Firstly, I always love a good "Predator" movie. 

The franchise has its hits and misses, but I love the idea of "Predator" movies spanning different human time periods.

Great concept, but slightly disappointing that the Heroine in this one is a young teen girl.

Woke pandering aside, it looks alright.

Yeah I'm a fan of the Predator and Alien films and I'm always willing to check out a new film.....even if the quality has been lacking a bit on previous flicks....

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
31 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Here's the trailer for the latest Terminator flick....

I hadn't heard of this one.

Another franchise that's been struggling. 

At least Arnie and Robert Patrick give this one some credibility. 

We'll see.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/1/2022 at 2:18 PM, Dead Planet said:

This one looks like a fun ride....

lol. I can't remember the last new movie I watched... my son's 9 years old so I'd say it was probably about 9 years ago... but this actually looks pretty cool. Silly as balls, but I kind of want to see it. 

• My Little Pony
5 hours ago, Geoff said:

lol. I can't remember the last new movie I watched... my son's 9 years old so I'd say it was probably about 9 years ago... but this actually looks pretty cool. Silly as balls, but I kind of want to see it. 

Dude hasn't been to the theatre in nine years, and this is the film that brings him back. Good bloody grief. 

;}

On 10/5/2022 at 10:32 PM, Darkstone said:

Santa Claus as a "Die Hard" style action hero.

I'm in.

Yes!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Dude hasn't been to the theatre in nine years, and this is the film that brings him back. Good bloody grief. 

;}

lol, there will definitely be no theatre visits… don’t you basically need to hand over your home now to see a movie? But I will try to see it when it’s available via other means. By this point there is absolutely zero chance I’ll remember and actually follow through with watching it. 

On 6/9/2022 at 10:23 PM, Darkstone said:

I hadn't heard of this one.

Another franchise that's been struggling. 

At least Arnie and Robert Patrick give this one some credibility. 

We'll see.

The dialogue in this makes it seem like a fan-made project.

"Mr. Terminator, the government needs you. T-1000 has returned!"

Who the hell wrote this script?

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, Geoff said:

lol, there will definitely be no theatre visits… don’t you basically need to hand over your home now to see a movie? But I will try to see it when it’s available via other means. By this point there is absolutely zero chance I’ll remember and actually follow through with watching it. 

How do you mean? Price of tickets? Only $9 on Tuesdays.