Check this out

Leykis101

Watch this all the way through, keep in mind Jimmy Dore was one of the "big liberals" he worked on the Young Turks for a few years, then he got vaxed and it completely fucked him off, to this day he's still dealing with a whole bunch of fucked up health problems, so now he kind of see's the other side of some things, he's still a fucking idiot on most things, but even on a lot of those things he's started to draw them out and make some sense, Ive only began watching his shit since of course he's been completely shelled by every single person who was his "friend" until he committed the ultimate sin and dared speak of what the vax did to him, the Young Turks and him completely and unmercifully spit personal and many times disgusting shit back and forth at each other, which I gotta admit I find a little entertaining, seeing it all stems from him merely going public with what the vax did to him, now his leftist buddy's want him drawn and quartered, you couldn't write this shit, but check this out. It's pretty interesting.

Jimmy Dore have many great videos on his Youtube channel. I just watched his report on fact-checking. It is as we all know completely bullshit. Even Facebook admitted in a court case that their fact-checking is only political opinions (read left opinion).

There isn't a thing call 'fact-checking'. They're all politiclal opinions benefiting the narrative. The vast majority of the 'fact-checkers' are funded by the big left-leaning establishment.

I like most of his stuff.

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Stefan said:

Jimmy Dore have many great videos on his Youtube channel. I just watched his report on fact-checking. It is as we all know completely bullshit. Even Facebook admitted in a court case that their fact-checking is only political opinions (read left opinion).

There isn't a thing call 'fact-checking'. They're all politiclal opinions benefiting the narrative. The vast majority of the 'fact-checkers' are funded by the big left-leaning establishment.

I like most of his stuff.

You know these are the guys im finding im maneuvering towards, IDK if it's the natural me coming back, or if they took a similar path to get where they are, I cant stand Hannity, O'Reilly, Bongino, etc, I don't mind Carlson, but these liberals who are getting red pilled seem to speak to me the most, I don't know if it's because I was pretty liberal then got red pilled, or if its just that they are more entertaining, but for years Dore disgusted me, anything to do with the Turks did, I was liberal, they aren't liberal, they are just fucking crazy, but as pretty much a Libertarian now, Dore is a fucking beast, who ends their show with fuck Neil Young, fucking piece of shit? that's just about the greatest snippet of journalism I'm sure that's been shown in a decade.

5 hours ago, Stefan said:

The vast majority of the 'fact-checkers' are funded by the big left-leaning establishment.

Yeah, George Soros