Is Justin Trudeau A Fag?

Leykis101

• My Little Pony
6 hours ago, Geoff said:

I hope this thread never disappears because I'm not kidding, I smile every time I see the title. 

Well, then this is just for you. 

;}

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Yeah actually I was the main DJ playing my song, whatever it takes, but in all reality, I don't believe for a second there's real white supremacists doing anything, like the guy with the confederate flag, What the fuck does that have to do with Canada, that was an Antifa fag who was to stupid to know better, and I often say many of the Antifa pukes and BLM droids need a taste of no freedom, that way they can know what it's really like, these truckers, the real ones participating in this protest, they understand where this is all going, and why, PM Phaggot should have just gone to the table and talked to these guys, now he's doing everything possible to prove them right, that would have been the obvious measure as obviously these are vital members of Canada and now he's all but waged war against them, that is a complete page out of the communist playbook, so what are they going to do, cripple the trucking system even further then it is? I read something like 37% of Canadian truckers are involved, that seems like kind of a lot, especially to lose, being it's already an industry that's hurting for people, I know here it is big time, I have even thought about getting my CDL and driving, seeing many of these companies start packages trying to get drivers.

There's no doubt that our idiot PM caused this situation when he mandated vaccinations for truckers when we already had 90% of truckers vaxxed and vaxxing the other 10% was not going to slow down omicron one little bit....add in the fact that there has been a shortage of truckers for some time and the issue of supply lines stretched to the breaking point, it was another stupid decision by Trudeau and the gang of fools around him.... that doesn't excuse the actions of these protesters and I pretty sure that the percentage of truckers supporting this silliness is closer to 3.7% not 37%.....

8 hours ago, auslander said:

Yes yes we all know those who protest your authoritarian Left governments are full of nazis etc. I remember seeing that death camp on the outskirts of Ottawa. Also, I can't believe they had those slave auctions under the confederate flag. Typical Canadian truckies and their desire to return to the American South 200 years ago. Lucky for them they only have to be forced to engage in unwanted medical procedures and don't live in a real authoritarian country where they'd be vaxxinated and then shot.

It's funny that those who scream the loudest about their freedoms and rights have no issue with shitting on the freedoms and rights of those they disagree with.....

• Like 1

I didnt even have to watch those to know he's a rimjob boy to Xi,

19 hours ago, Geoff said:

I wasn't initially into him, personally, but by christ I see why his channel grows daily-

Yeah he's coming around.

• My Little Pony
On 2/22/2022 at 3:02 PM, Metal T said:

5edb5231966d7.thumb.jpg.b68e42d14774a46df97b052f333b966e.jpg

tru.jpg.769e78f73d3542a4c2ffd2e3deeb10d0.jpg

Trudeau-Admires-Chinas-Basic-Dictatorship.png.392350dad1d9ca034e8b58d991aa14c6.png

The second photo looks fake. His tongue is black and his eyes are black, so I'm guessing someone poorly photoshopped it. And is that an actual quote of his in the third photo?

I'm all for shitting on Justin Trudeau, but I wanna make sure I'm doing it right. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 2/16/2022 at 4:15 AM, Geoff said:

I hope this thread never disappears because I'm not kidding, I smile every time I see the title. 

Sorry but like all news cycles the time for Trudeau has come and gone.

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, nyoilers said:

If only my countrymates agreed with that. It's time he's gone. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
29 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

If only my countrymates agreed with that. It's time he's gone. 

At least he’s not one of these old power hungry farts like trump and Biden 

10 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

no he's much scarier, he's young, plenty of time to make it so Canada doesn't have to vote anymore, the last election was set, where have we seen that b4? cough cough, how long has Putin been in office?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Yeah, easy to say if you don't live in Canada. 

• My Little Pony
6 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Why is it better that he's a young power-hungry twat? 

• 2023 Gold Donors
19 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

no he's much scarier, he's young, plenty of time to make it so Canada doesn't have to vote anymore, the last election was set, where have we seen that b4? cough cough, how long has Putin been in office?

Old guys with money scare me.

• 2023 Gold Donors
13 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Why is it better that he's a young power-hungry twat? 

Look at the past 2 presidential elections in the USA.

2016 had a 69 year old woman vs. 70 year old man

2020 had a 74 year old man vs. 77 year old man.

Need I say more

• My Little Pony
8 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Look at the past 2 presidential elections in the USA.

2016 had a 69 year old woman vs. 70 year old man

2020 had a 74 year old man vs. 77 year old man.

Need I say more

Yes. 

I'm asking why is his age important, when he's still acting like a power-hungry fucktard? Their age doesn't justify their actions, nor are their actions a sign of their age. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 3/5/2022 at 9:05 PM, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Yes. 

I'm asking why is his age important, when he's still acting like a power-hungry fucktard? Their age doesn't justify their actions, nor are their actions a sign of their age. 

It's mostly about the people who support them.

These 70, 80 and some 90 year old people don't need your money but they'll shamefully ask for it and take it.

If there's an age requirement for president in the USA-you must be 35 years old-then there should be a maximum age !