The Loyal Cheaters - "Long Run... All Dead!"

Saga77

Potrebbe essere un'immagine raffigurante 4 persone e il seguente testo "THE LOYAL CHEATERS AUNHA Long Run... All Dead! Run"

The Loyal Cheaters LP\CD "Long Run... All Dead!" debut album will be released worldwide February 18th, 2022 on Dead Beat Records: www.dead-beat-records.com. The vinyl version will include a limited colored vinyl variant along with black vinyl; and the CD version includes a tri-gatefold CD digipack.

The album features 10 high-energy rock’n’roll tracks recorded in 2020 at Woodoo Sound Labs Studio. The name of the album “Long Run…All Dead!” is a motto and a lifestyle for the band members: actions and decisions have to be taken now, because life can go into a completely unexpected direction tomorrow - and you may lose the ride. This concept represents something that is relevant to this generation: to be present and to be fully alive.

The Loyal Cheaters released in December 2020 their debut single “Surrender”, a tribute to Cheap Trick, one of their greatest influences. 

The new single, "No Saturday Nites", will be launched with an official video on February 4 (pre-save link here).

Tracklist:
01. Winners Never Compromise
02. The Devil Side
03. Me Myself & I
04. Big Time Outlaw
05. Lock Up Your Daughters
06. No Saturday Nites
07. Money And Shame
08. Drama Queen
09. Surrender
10. (Why Should I) Share My Wine

Potrebbe essere un'immagine raffigurante 4 persone e il seguente testo "THE LOYAL CHEATERS"

Line-up:
Lena McFrison: Vocals, guitar 
Max Colliva: Guitar, backing vocals
Tommy Manni: Bass, backing vocals
Richie Raggini: Drums

Web/Social Links: 

• 2 weeks later...
First single "No Saturday Nites” is out today on all major digital platforms. 

The band states: “This song is dedicated to all sleazy nostalgic rockers that feel like there ain’t no crazy parties with good music and right people anymore. Fun fact is that even though our guitar player Max wrote the song already some years ago, when he made us listen to it we all were so astonished that the lyrics were still perfectly relatable to these days. We all agreed this song had a long story to tell. Given this endless loop of rock clubs shutting down and fewer and fewer places for underground aggregation, the videoclip wants to bring to your memories all awkward moments of live music in small clubs, where a live band playing might find a wildlife ranch of suburban creatures sometimes not really interested in music but more on just being “there” because that’s the cool place to be”.