Let the misery commence! Guess Dan's Top 5 of 2021.

8 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Crowne's number one? I don't even know if I know them. 

A pretty good album "Kings In The North"...still gets regular spins...dunno how I forgot that one :blink:

So we've got 4 now?

Edited by lettard

40 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

First spin of this:

Sounds killer!

surprised you've not heard this? It's not really surprising that Dan loves it cos it's kinda a bit like Dynazty. I had a big disconnect lyrically tbh but thesre were a few decent tracks on it. 

37 minutes ago, Glen said:

surprised you've not heard this? It's not really surprising that Dan loves it cos it's kinda a bit like Dynazty. I had a big disconnect lyrically tbh but thesre were a few decent tracks on it. 

Flew under my radar I guess. So much music to consume.

I still like Dynazty so it suits me just fine. I'll check out more of that disc for sure.

Thanks Dan. 

• Like 1

wrong-drumpf.gif

I'll give a few slight hints: I think it's one that flew completely under most people's radar this year. It was in neither Mike's nor Jez's "The Rest of the Field" sections, meaning they hadn't even heard it.

Think about the genres at the very core of what this site is about. We're not talking fringe styles here.

1 hour ago, heavyharmonies said:

wrong-drumpf.gif

I'll give a few slight hints: I think it's one that flew completely under most people's radar this year. It was in neither Mike's nor Jez's "The Rest of the Field" sections, meaning they hadn't even heard it.

Think about the genres at the very core of what this site is about. We're not talking fringe styles here.

Being relatively new, what are the forum names of Mike or Jez? Sorry I don't know that yet.

My new guess is classic Hard Rock in the style of Robin McAuley?

Just now, auslander said:

Being relatively new, what are the forum names of Mike or Jez? Sorry I don't know that yet.

My new guess is classic Hard Rock in the style of Robin McAuley?

Sorry, Mike is whiplash1972. Jez is well... Jez. :lol: