Jo(k)e Rogan

nyoilers

• 2023 Gold Donors
14 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Or you could just go look at how many posts Wes and Rick have, or fuck, just go look at Dan's, pretty sure he's the leader on here, I mean those are numbers so high it's almost mind boggling trying to figure out how anyone could've posted that much, or if I can get some in and just accidentally added 100 before my thread count total, dammit, wink wink

I'm nominating KarpetRyd to go back and count all the posts of anyone over 100k

• My Little Pony
4 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I'm nominating KarpetRyd to go back and count all the posts of anyone over 100k

I had already begun to do that. ;}

Maybe it's a new feature, maybe I've only noticed it now, but you can arrange all the members by post count. Dan's not listed, because he's technically not a member, but do you know who's number one?

Surprisingly not Geoffrey, he's second.

Our very own Sir Ian is 50 away from 41,000. I hope he's well. Poor bastard. I miss his wealth of knowledge, and particular taste. He was def one of the good ones. 

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
36 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I had already begun to do that. ;}

Maybe it's a new feature, maybe I've only noticed it now, but you can arrange all the members by post count. Dan's not listed, because he's technically not a member, but do you know who's number one?

Surprisingly not Geoffrey, he's second.

Our very own Sir Ian is 50 away from 41,000. I hope he's well. Poor bastard. I miss his wealth of knowledge, and particular taste. He was def one of the good ones. 

Where do I rank ?

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Dead last....... in everything.

Ha!

He served that one up to you on a silver platter.

I was waiting for your response and you didn't disappoint.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Haha 2

I don't go out of my way to listen to Rogan, but generally enjoy it when I do.
Would have been nice if he said "I stand corrected, I had bad information" and moved on.

Surely that would have created a different narrative over this thing and he'd come out looking a bit better than before even,

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
10 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Would have been nice if he said "I stand corrected, I had bad information" and moved on.

Surely that would have created a different narrative over this thing and he'd come out looking a bit better than before even,

But that goes against the mantra of 'if I admit I was wrong then it shows a sign of weakness " :lol:

Andre Agassi-Image is everything !

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

:rofl2:

Neil Young got cancelled...

incorrect actually. He asked for it to be taken down. Just saying. 

Actually he had to request for it to be taken down as he doesn't have controlling rights over his music 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Actually he had to request for it to be taken down as he doesn't have controlling rights over his music 

Yeah, right. 

Just sayin'...

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/neil-young-demands-spotify-remove-music-vaccine-disinformation-1290020/

Edited by Stefan

• 2023 Gold Donors
5 hours ago, Glen said:

Jo(k)e Rogan-hope no one takes this asshole serious

4 hours ago, Stefan said:

what are you about?

that article confirms what I said. that he asked for it to removed 

1 hour ago, nyoilers said:

Jo(k)e Rogan-hope no one takes this asshole serious

Oh nobody takes him serious, hey you cocksuckers at Spotify, I'm fucking Neil Young, and I say I aint gonna be on no platform with Joe Rogan, the most moderate unbiased non partisan voice in the fucking world, either he goes or I go, as of right this second all Neil Young music is being pulled off Spotify, LO FUCKING L, suck dem nuts NY OIlers, that tea bag taste nice??? I'm sure someone will be by to dip them again for ya, LOL, the level of ego behind these fucking liberal megalomaniacs is almost not comprehensible, they are the epitome of spoiled little pussy cry babies, oh you hurted my feelings, im gonna tell, then everyone's gonna get really offended and try to cancel you, I told ya, there aint nothing you liberals or the conservatives have that is even in the same ballpark, that can be mentioned in the same sentence, you might as well either actually listen to Rogan, or forget he exists cause nobody you or I know have the power to cancel him, he is untouchable , and you can tell NY Oilers is talking out his rectum because if he had listened to Rogan, he would know how fucking gay and retarded he sounds calling him a right winger, he's as right wing as you are Mr. Oilers.

1 minute ago, Leykis101 said:

Oh nobody takes him serious, hey you cocksuckers at Spotify, I'm fucking Neil Young, and I say I aint gonna be on no platform with Joe Rogan, the most moderate unbiased non partisan voice in the fucking world, either he goes or I go, as of right this second all Neil Young music is being pulled off Spotify, LO FUCKING L, suck dem nuts NY OIlers, that tea bag taste nice??? I'm sure someone will be by to dip them again for ya, LOL, the level of ego behind these fucking liberal megalomaniacs is almost not comprehensible, they are the epitome of spoiled little pussy cry babies, oh you hurted my feelings, im gonna tell, then everyone's gonna get really offended and try to cancel you, I told ya, there aint nothing you liberals or the conservatives have that is even in the same ballpark, that can be mentioned in the same sentence, you might as well either actually listen to Rogan, or forget he exists cause nobody you or I know have the power to cancel him, he is untouchable , and you can tell NY Oilers is talking out his rectum because if he had listened to Rogan, he would know how fucking gay and retarded he sounds calling him a right winger, he's as right wing as you are Mr. Oilers.

that did not happen. READ THE ARTICLE. he asked for it to be taken down. 

On 1/19/2022 at 10:54 PM, CureTheSane said:

he says he's wrong all the time, that's why this is so hilarious, a bunch of people who never even listened to him are on here spouting a bunch of shit that makes no sense, it makes no sense, cause it's untrue, Rogan is the most unbiased middle of the road guy there is, he is so not right wing, it's almost like this is a troll, it's like saying hey that fucking Rush Limbaugh dude has a lot of bat shit crazy liberal ideas, anybody who likes that fucking progressive Rush Limbaugh is a fag, and BTW he faked his death so he could collect the insurance on his death and fund a secret left wing insurrection at the Reagan Library.

8 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

he says he's wrong all the time, that's why this is so hilarious, a bunch of people who never even listened to him are on here spouting a bunch of shit that makes no sense, it makes no sense, cause it's untrue, Rogan is the most unbiased middle of the road guy there is, he is so not right wing, it's almost like this is a troll, it's like saying hey that fucking Rush Limbaugh dude has a lot of bat shit crazy liberal ideas, anybody who likes that fucking progressive Rush Limbaugh is a fag, and BTW he faked his death so he could collect the insurance on his death and fund a secret left wing insurrection at the Reagan Library.

12 minutes ago, Glen said:

that did not happen. READ THE ARTICLE. he asked for it to be taken down. 

Are we on the same dope Glen??? where are you getting this idea he asked for it to be taken down? nothing ive read states that, Young gave an ultimatum, it didnt work out seeing he sold off half his catalog, so he really has no fucking say in it anyways, the fucking nerve, the fucking ego, I mean Neil Young is a good guitar player AT BEST! he sounds like someone hung dogs on steel hooks by their heads, then started drilling their guts out and torturing them until they sing, the most obnoxious untalented vocalist hands down next to his pal Bobby.

Edited by Leykis101

Are we on the same dope Glen??? where are you getting this idea he asked for it to be taken down? nothing ive read states that, Young gave an ultimatum, it didnt work out seeing he sold off half his catalog, so he really has no fucking say in it anyways, the fucking nerve, the fucking ego, I mean Neil Young is a good guitar player AT BEST! he sounds like someone hung dogs on steel hooks by their heads, then started drilling their guts out and torturing them until they sing, the most obnoxious untalented vocalist hands down next to his pal Bobby.

did you properly read it? no. I didnt think so. I suggest you go back and properly read it. 

the clue is in the heading of the article. 

He says : himself and whatever his face is cannot be on Spotify at the same time. At no point did he ask Spotify to choose. He actually wrote to the record company asking permission to take it down as they have the controlling share. 

10 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Cody, you can't reason with the woke people. They're completely blind what's happening around them and on top of it all they can't read. I really feel sorry for these morons.

'Oh no, my feelings are hurt'... 'oh no, i can't comprehend when I'm reading the facts but I have this feeling....'

Why don't you fuckers grow some balls and start thinking for yourself.

Sheeps.

• Haha 1

Just now, Stefan said:

Cody, you can't reason with the woke people. They're completely blind what's happening around them and on top of it all they can't read. I really feel sorry for these morons.

'Oh no, my feelings are hurt'... 'oh no, i can't comprehend when I'm reading the facts but I have this feeling....'

Why don't you fuckers grow some balls and start thinking for yourself.

Sheeps.

you didn't read it properly either lol

1 minute ago, Stefan said:

Blah blah, I really don't give a shit what you're saying.

lol. so you re-read it and now realise I'm correct 

Don't worry, you can't always be right 😉👍

• Haha 1