Jump to content

A Legendary Movie


Leykis101
 Share

Recommended Posts

Anyone else think this is a legendary flick? the first ever film by the Zucker brothers that made Airplane, saw this as a kid and love it to this day.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2022 Gold Donors

Ha! Yes!

Classic movie I discovered on VHS when I was about 10.

There's another similar classic movie called "The Groove Tube" I discovered around the same time.

I remember watching Kentucky Fried Movie when my mum walked past the TV during one of the raunchy scenes.

She wasn't happy.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2022 at 10:28 AM, Darkstone said:

Ha! Yes!

Classic movie I discovered on VHS when I was about 10.

There's another similar classic movie called "The Groove Tube" I discovered around the same time.

I remember watching Kentucky Fried Movie when my mum walked past the TV during one of the raunchy scenes.

She wasn't happy.

The Groove Tube was hilarious, wasnt there a sequel to it, or maybe im thinking of another one of these movies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2022 Gold Donors
7 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

The Groove Tube was hilarious, wasnt there a sequel to it, or maybe im thinking of another one of these movies.

Not sure.

"Can I do it 'til I need glasses" was another good one.

Edited by Darkstone
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Not sure.

"Can I do it 'til I wear glasses" was another good one.

thats the one I was thinking of with robin williams

Edited by Leykis101
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2022 Gold Donors

Talking about obscure Robin Williams cameos, have you ever seen "Shakes the Clown"?

Starring the Hilariously Legendary Bobcat Goldthwait.

I don't know if you know this, but good old Bobcat was banging the ULTRA HOT "Nikki Cox" in her prime. A very worthy addition to the "Titties" thread.

RESPECT! 

 

Edited by Darkstone
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2022 at 12:50 AM, Darkstone said:

Talking about obscure Robin Williams cameos, have you ever seen "Shakes the Clown"?

Starring the Hilariously Legendary Bobcat Goldthwait.

I don't know if you know this, but good old Bobcat was banging the ULTRA HOT "Nikki Cox" in her prime. A very worthy addition to the "Titties" thread.

RESPECT! 

 

I know they were on that Married With Children rip off sitcom together, Unhappily Ever After, no I havent seen Shakes, but Have you seen Bobcats movie Sleeping Dogs Lie? theres some entertainment of a Beastial sort for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2022 Gold Donors
12 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I know they were on that Married With Children rip off sitcom together, Unhappily Ever After, no I havent seen Shakes, but Have you seen Bobcats movie Sleeping Dogs Lie? theres some entertainment of a Beastial sort for you.

Hadn't heard of "Sleeping dogs lie".

Just googled it.

Looks like a nice family rom-com.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone here ever caught Cecil B Demented? with Melanie Griffith and Steven Dorff? fucking killer campy movie.very cynical as John Waters completely dismantles the entirety of the movie industry and everything it does, it all gets put under the microscope then completely fucking trashed by Waters over the top script and this awesome casts chemistry to play off each other while knowing that every word their saying is trashing the very institution that they have made their livings off of, it really is an awesome fucking movie, but anything Waters does in my eyes is Legend Status.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shakes the Clown, fucking brilliant. Jerry the mime. Fucking hate mimes. lol. Cody you desperately need to see this as it is funny funny funny throughout and Bobcat gets to bang the late great Florence Henderson.

Speaking of Bobcat he is quite prolific and even did a "scary movie" (which be damned is real good):

 

And I do like very much Cecil B. Real fun film, but it has Waters and Dorff in it right?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, martinsane said:

Shakes the Clown, fucking brilliant. Jerry the mime. Fucking hate mimes. lol. Cody you desperately need to see this as it is funny funny funny throughout and Bobcat gets to bang the late great Florence Henderson.

Speaking of Bobcat he is quite prolific and even did a "scary movie" (which be damned is real good):

 

And I do like very much Cecil B. Real fun film, but it has Waters and Dorff in it right?

Yep, it's about Outlaw Cinema, they kidnap Melanie Griffith and make her star in their outlaw movies, where you only get one take, and people may die

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Has anyone ever seen Jerry Seinfeld talk about bobcat? LOL,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.