More heavy shit

Leykis101

man this is some heavy shit bro, are you guys into heavy shit???

2 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

#1 - Horrible

#2 - Pretty cool 

#3 - RATM copycats

No actually Downset are the real deal, in that song they are talking to Zach DeLarocha, that's who the whole 2nd verse is about, listen again, they are from south central los angeles and they hate RATM, they are really what RATM pretend to be.

RATM cant touch Downset

Edited by Leykis101

I stand with #2!! Tracking down that album now. 

Fishbone is defintely not my thing. And I ain't down with downset.

So what's it going to take to get those Soul tunes? Cry Of Love was one of my favorite bands and they sound similar. I'll let you fuck G-Off.

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

No actually Downset are the real deal, in that song they are talking to Zach DeLarocha, that's who the whole 2nd verse is about, listen again, they are from south central los angeles and they hate RATM, they are really what RATM pretend to be.

RATM are just rich kids playing as communists. They are the antifa of the rock world. Also, their music sucks. 

• Thanks 1

• 2022 Gold Donors
6 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

They've actually released 6 Killer albums, but tragically, there won't be a 7th.

https://musicfeeds.com.au/news/adrenaline-mob-members-banged-okay-following-bus-crash-killed-bassist/

The above story is also the reason why there hasn't been much output from Russell Allen recently. 

Their album "Coverta" is a covers album and contains this KILLER version of Heart's "Barracuda".

I've posted this before, but I really fucking love this version.

7 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Fishbone is defintely not my thing. And I ain't down with downset.

So what's it going to take to get those Soul tunes? Cry Of Love was one of my favorite bands and they sound similar. I'll let you fuck G-Off.

IDK russ, you like RATM over Downset, for no apparent reason, dude Downset or mexicans, from East LA and South Central, dont you hear what he says about your boy on that verse??

Im comin straight from that LA concrete, true blue motherfucker about 4 generations deep

but who's the real motherfucker though, and what does that fake know about motherfuckin South Central

fool what you know about a set or a sign, fake motherfucker never even seen a nine

when I catch you slippen punk im gonna fade ya cause I aint down wit no getto perpetrators

he said that to your boy Russ, and Zack was so scared he never even made a response song, which made him look like the biggest and most fake queer in the history of queers pretending to be shit their not, even Bondz from Stuck Mojo started talking shit to Zack for not at least sticking up for himself after that, because Zack knew he was busted be the poser that he is, and there was nothing he could say back, plus Downset are way heavier, they are more hardcore then rap metal.

I dont care bro, you dont have to do anything to get the Soul tracks, I just dont know how to send them to you, any ideas? if I gotta put them all on Youtube it's gonna take a second but I will unless you have somewhere to send them, maybe i'll just post it as one file.