Tragic Romance

Leykis101

Has anyone heard these guys? Ive known the name for years, and know Kip Wingers brother was involved, and they were huge on the Strip, but for being on Century media, and supposedly being so prolific, there is NO! audio of them anywhere on the internet, the CD isn't completely obscure but I don't want to buy it unless I hear it or one of you has heard it that I can be cool with buying it, it says they have other albums, but I'm speaking of Cancel The Future Live.

it's on Century Media and theres 50 copies for $2 but I dont know what they sound like, I dont just want to order it b4 ive heard it, so nobody on here has ever heard this album thats been out since 1989? seems odd

https://www.discogs.com/release/2394273-Tragic-Romance-Cancel-The-Future-Live

12 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

It must have sucked. LOL

You think everything sucks, that use to be how I'd know if I wanted to see a movie or not, if all the critics hated it and gave it 1 star, I knew that's the movie I had to see, these guys were HUGE!! on the strip, like im talking one of the biggest bands to ever be in that scene, that's how I know about them, not only were they running with motley and ratt, they also were highly regarded by the goth and punk bands, that's quit a crossover, and Nate Winger was in them, they were so good live that's what this album is, a live album, I read something happened after it came out, like one of them overdosed, one of them went to prison, the others couldn't get along, I think it's odd Ive read so many stories about them since I was a little kid reading Hit Parader, but have never seen this CD anywhere in my life outside of in magazines, I might have to order it, the shipping's more then the disc.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta go with Russ, All Wound Up sounds killer they def got a glam sound to them dont they?

• Like 1