Jump to content

Have you ever met a forum member?


Darkstone
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2022 Gold Donors

I was working near "Radical Records" a few years ago and was lucky enough to meet Doggy.

I haven't worked out there for a while, but when I do I'll pop in again mate. 

Anybody else met a forum member?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've met you all in my wildest sexual fantasies. 

In the flesh I have met phaffas, Glam_Junkie and JC_AOR. 

Phaffas tried to force himself onto me, sexually, many times, but the other two were cool. Hilarity aside, all cool dudes and I enjoyed the meetings we had. Looks unlikely there will ever be opportunity for that kind of stuff ever again (seeing a live band) so they're good memories to have.  

I also met Vince too, via phaffas. Can't remember if that's his forum name or not. I think so? 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes and there are a couple threads here for those meetings, but I have met and toured the PNW with both Danny (animal) and James (Staryder) Gebbia, RIP buddy.

James came to see me twice and both times we spend 2 long days each trip hitting all the pawn, record, cd and thrift shops we could find and bought plenty.

 

Danny was working out west and we met up and did a southern tour similar to what James and I did, it was  great time.

 

Unfortunately as Geoff mentioned times have change with the pandemic and nary a shop carries those great 25 cent cd's anymore...

 

Haven't faced to face yet but I do chat up Dave (LV Kix), Jacob and Mr Leykis from time to time outside of HH.

 

Last bit and this was probably 15 years ago but I started an idea to try and get as many HH'ers together for an annual meet n greet and it got a little traction but eventually fizzled. That would have been a hoot for sure. Charvel Pete was running with it pretty hard if I recall.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2022 Gold Donors
28 minutes ago, martinsane said:

Yes and there are a couple threads here for those meetings, but I have met and toured the PNW with both Danny (animal) and James (Staryder) Gebbia, RIP buddy.

James came to see me twice and both times we spend 2 long days each trip hitting all the pawn, record, cd and thrift shops we could find and bought plenty.

 

Danny was working out west and we met up and did a southern tour similar to what James and I did, it was  great time.

 

Unfortunately as Geoff mentioned times have change with the pandemic and nary a shop carries those great 25 cent cd's anymore...

 

Haven't faced to face yet but I do chat up Dave (LV Kix), Jacob and Mr Leykis from time to time outside of HH.

 

Last bit and this was probably 15 years ago but I started an idea to try and get as many HH'ers together for an annual meet n greet and it got a little traction but eventually fizzled. That would have been a hoot for sure. Charvel Pete was running with it pretty hard if I recall.

Very cool.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've met Rock Poser (Dann Mann) no longer on here, Swazi (Bernd) no longer on here (?), Tim(2) no longer on here.... and Jez 

I've 'seen' Pete fry , but kept missing him in person at Firefest :(

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony

Dave (@LV KIX) throws his M-Pre Party every year, the night before M3 Fest. There was one year I managed to attend the festival. Dave put me on the list for his party. I walked in, immediately looked for him, thanked him for the invite, but that was about it. He was with his crowd, and I didn't want to impose. Real cool dude. I always had a lot of respect for him. Even before that night. 

Apart from that, I've not met anyone else. Aside from being in Geoff's dreams, obviously.

If I ever make it back to England I'll see if I can harass @Glen or @Jez, but I doubt that'll happen. ;}

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ive only met Sam, and the 2 brothers that use to be on here then went and started the record label, I cant remember what it's called, but they use to own businesses in SLC, cool guys, I'm so tired I cant think of their names, but I will in the morning, Ive talked with a lot of people outside of HH, Terry, and Jacob I talk to frequently, I use to talk to Staryder, also Widda, and there are a couple others that I cant think of right this second, but only Terry, Jacob and Lindsey have my number, I talk to a shit load on Messenger, I had to stop talking to people because I had them msg me, and I wouldn't know it was someone from here, cause it would be their name, so I'd either ignore them, or be stand off to them, eventually I'd put the HH name to it and feel like a douche bag,

And of course Ive met G-Off many times, 29 to be exact, always ending up gay but sex, or strange BDSM situations, you could say I haven't just met G-Off physically, Ive been G-Off physically!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got to met Dusty, think first it was Molly, an Australian music icon, by wearing his hat.

Met Andre Zooz , few quite times , always getting to me sells my rare CDs that I have over the years.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Doggy said:

Got to met Dusty, think first it was Molly, an Australian music icon, by wearing his hat.

Met Andre Zooz , few quite times , always getting to me sells my rare CDs that I have over the years.

What on earth happened to Andre? Does he still collect cds? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Dave (@LV KIX) throws his M-Pre Party every year, the night before M3 Fest. There was one year I managed to attend the festival. Dave put me on the list for his party. I walked in, immediately looked for him, thanked him for the invite, but that was about it. He was with his crowd, and I didn't want to impose. Real cool dude. I always had a lot of respect for him. Even before that night. 

Apart from that, I've not met anyone else. Aside from being in Geoff's dreams, obviously.

If I ever make it back to England I'll see if I can harass @Glen or @Jez, but I doubt that'll happen. ;}

I used to feel the same about Dave. My feelings since have changed for the negative.

The way he treats women is downright criminal. Literally.

I won't elaborate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Ive only met Sam, and the 2 brothers that use to be on here then went and started the record label, I cant remember what it's called, but they use to own businesses in SLC, cool guys, I'm so tired I cant think of their names, but I will in the morning, Ive talked with a lot of people outside of HH, Terry, and Jacob I talk to frequently, I use to talk to Staryder, also Widda, and there are a couple others that I cant think of right this second, but only Terry, Jacob and Lindsey have my number, I talk to a shit load on Messenger, I had to stop talking to people because I had them msg me, and I wouldn't know it was someone from here, cause it would be their name, so I'd either ignore them, or be stand off to them, eventually I'd put the HH name to it and feel like a douche bag,

And of course Ive met G-Off many times, 29 to be exact, always ending up gay but sex, or strange BDSM situations, you could say I haven't just met G-Off physically, Ive been G-Off physically!!!!

Josh, Metallic Blue

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

I used to feel the same about Dave. My feelings since have changed for the negative.

The way he treats women is downright criminal. Literally.

I won't elaborate.

Is it worse then me? according to my ex's, nobody treats women worse then me, does he do shit like write his phone number down on the back of phony atm receipts? does he always plan dates late at night so the expensive places are closed? does he make her pay half for dinner? does he tell her he will call her then put her on ice? after he bangs her does he avoid further contact with her? does he put her into an iron maiden, with battery clamps on her nipples, a ball gag in her mouth, then dump hot candle wax down her pubic region? or does he bound her by all 4's in a large rack with a blindfold on then tie her labia up with snatch ties then whip her until she gives the safe word? or does he just say mean stuff to her and demean her? but only using the insults she's provided to him?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony
18 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Is it worse then me? according to my ex's, nobody treats women worse then me, does he do shit like write his phone number down on the back of phony atm receipts? does he always plan dates late at night so the expensive places are closed? does he make her pay half for dinner? does he tell her he will call her then put her on ice? after he bangs her does he avoid further contact with her? does he put her into an iron maiden, with battery clamps on her nipples, a ball gag in her mouth, then dump hot candle wax down her pubic region? or does he bound her by all 4's in a large rack with a blindfold on then tie her labia up with snatch ties then whip her until she gives the safe word? or does he just say mean stuff to her and demean her? but only using the insults she's provided to him?

Did you just type out all the things Geoff does to you?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

What on earth happened to Andre? Does he still collect cds? 

His last post in was in 2018. He spent most time living in Europe, so might find hard CDs.

Last time he  talk to me, asking David of Suncity phone number

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Did you just type out all the things Geoff does to you?

You'll just have to buy the new video, don't watch it though if your squeamish,

 

speaking of which, did anybody see Billy Eilish came out giving up and speaking against porn?? LOL, she was addicted to porn since she was 12, and I'm not just talking about good old mainstream porn, she was watching the Max Hardcore Seymore Butts type shit, the BDSM and humiliation porn, she said she would get so turned on by the men beating the women that when she finally lost her virginity it was a complete let down, because the guy wouldn't rough her up, and she thought that's the way sex was supposed to me, anybody care go search it and read the whole article, frankly I don't care enough to find it and post it, but it's out there, and it just came out last week, I was rolling reading her go into detail about it, shes like 12 years old, watching Japanese puke and pain porno's getting all hot, wonder how it went down when she lost her virginity, do you think she scared that dude off when she told him to pull her jaw down and spit in her mouth, or when she walked out of the bathroom with safety pins through her nipples and the request for him to choke her and fuck her while he held her face in the toilet?? I bet she went through a few b4 she found anyone willing to play rough like that, hilarious.

Edited by Leykis101
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.