Hit The Ground Runnin' - Sudden Impact 1989 CORRECTIONS

Saw the update - Not sure where the editor got their information from as I am their manager...there is way more bonus tracks - a whole disc!

2022 AOR HEAVEN REISSUE IS  A 2 DISC SET

DISC 1

1) Intro

2) Magic

3) Moment To Moment

4)Slow Motion

5) Don't You Look

6) Oh No! 

7) An Original

8) Over and Over

9) Whos Walking You Home

10)Too Late

11) While It Lasted

12) The Beginning (The Swamp)

DISC 2 - Not revealing until the release on Jan 14 2022

BAND ROSTER - Lots of corrections

Bass - Paul Piccari

Drums - Jimmy Katone

Keyboards - Rob Kay

Guitar - Alan Augunas

Vocals - Blair Rumsey

Thanks!

As you state in your post, the contents of the second disc won't be revealed until January, so how exactly am I supposed to add that data to the database? I updated the current listing based upon the information provided by the promotions company, so if you have an issue take it up with them.

It sounds to me like there's enough different that it should be its own listing rather than an update to the original release.

If the personnel is completely different, does this mean it is a re-recording, or is that personnel list ONLY for the second disc?

It is the same band that was in both releases. Who ever did it in the past made a few typos.  The spelling and grammar is incorrect for the band members. For now I would fix the first disc which is entirely incorrect. I will be more than happy to provide the second disc information once I get clearance from the label. I will email them right now for you. 

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

And this will be the last AOR Heaven release...

Yeah thats sad news,after all of these years,gonna miss Georg & Monika and the quality service they provide not just as a seller but also as a label,been buying from them a long long time.

I wish them nothing but happiness and peace,after all of these years they get to take it easy and relax

...just a pity that no-one could've continued on the AOR heaven site/label/tradition.

3 hours ago, lettard said:

Yeah thats sad news,after all of these years,gonna miss Georg & Monika and the quality service they provide not just as a seller but also as a label,been buying from them a long long time.

I wish them nothing but happiness and peace,after all of these years they get to take it easy and relax

...just a pity that no-one could've continued on the AOR heaven site/label/tradition.

200.gif

On 12/21/2021 at 1:41 PM, lettard said:

Georg is an awesome guy to work with and regardless of the circumstances I am so proud to be apart of the last AOR heaven release of such an extensive catalogue of artists over the last 20 years. I think there is a couple labels that will fill in the gap with Georg/Aor heaven going to retire.  HTGR has a new release and we are talking with a few labels right now. There is one we are speaking to that I think will do a fantastic job! If you think Sudden Impact is going to be exciting - wait till this new release. The bands music video is going to hit 50,000 views very soon. Pretty good for a band no one has really heard about in a long time! 

Edited by yamaha94