The sweetest picture

Leykis101

I dont know if any of you are into pictures and shit, or if your just a pictures just a picture type person, but check out how cool this picture looks, it is fucking sweet, I think, of course as usual im probably way off, or retarded, but I really think it's a bad ass picture.

3-salt-lake-city-utah-skyline-utah-images.jpg

6 hours ago, Doug said:

Pretty cool, where from?

SLC bro, I guess from your bio youd say its the other side of what you see everyday, unless your in CS or somewhere like that, Rifle maybe, LOL,

18 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

SLC bro, I guess from your bio youd say its the other side of what you see everyday, unless your in CS or somewhere like that, Rifle maybe, LOL,

I thought it looked like SLC. Yeah, pretty cool views here in Colorado. :) But I do miss the beach from time to time. 

37 minutes ago, Doug said:

I thought it looked like SLC. Yeah, pretty cool views here in Colorado. :) But I do miss the beach from time to time. 

I think SLC and Denver may have the greatest backdrop to put a skyline too anywhere, it's one of the reasons I cant leave, the beach is awesome, and im a warm weather person, but the scenery of the beach just doesnt do it for me, I'll live in the cold to be able to see this everyday, lol

• My Little Pony
On 12/21/2021 at 3:13 PM, Leykis101 said:

I think SLC and Denver may have the greatest backdrop to put a skyline too anywhere, it's one of the reasons I cant leave, the beach is awesome, and im a warm weather person, but the scenery of the beach just doesnt do it for me, I'll live in the cold to be able to see this everyday, lol

Vancouver, BC has both. ;}

Vancouver's not hot weather! it does have gorgeous breath taking scenery, as does every part of Canada Ive seen, which ultimately is Vancouver and Medicine Hat, but still they were both mind blowing, but Vancouver is not what he's talking about, he's talking about Miami, or Coco Beach, or Manhattan Beach, Shit like that, not any beaches along the 40th Parallel 

• My Little Pony
7 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Vancouver's not hot weather! it does have gorgeous breath taking scenery, as does every part of Canada Ive seen, which ultimately is Vancouver and Medicine Hat, but still they were both mind blowing, but Vancouver is not what he's talking about, he's talking about Miami, or Coco Beach, or Manhattan Beach, Shit like that, not any beaches along the 40th Parallel 

Not year round, but our Summers have reached 100 Fahrenheit the past few years. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Not year round, but our Summers have reached 100 Fahrenheit the past few years. 

Once Summer gets into full swing down here we get to that most days and there's usually two or three periods of three or four consecutive days over 115 Fahrenheit (45 Celsius).

It's pretty brutal.

9 minutes ago, auslander said:

Bon Jovi gets to 7800 degrees Fahrenheit. Now that's pretty hot.

It's why the hardest part is the night

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
15 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

It's why the hardest part is the night

... in a dry county.

Not as on point as yours from the same album, but I'll stand by it.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

... in a dry county.

Not as on point as yours from the same album, but I'll stand by it.

it has to be from the same album, cause the whole instigating line was the 7800 Fahrenheit response, the rule book states that if thats the instigating remark all following remarks have to encompass the working titles from that album, until at which time the album titles are exhausted, then it is open to only titles from that artist, you need to go check your rule book Dusty, you seem to not be studying, like you use to know the rules backwards and forwards, whats going on? did you make that leap to the left? now rules dont effect you, im going to call a special investigation into this, the rules are way to vital to pay loosely with

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

did you make that leap to the left?

You're right. My apologies Sir.

I don't know what I was thinking.

I have to say though, that this comment by you, even in question form, is by far the most hurtful thing you've ever posted on this site.  :(

Edited by Darkstone
  • Haha 1