Aussies I got a movie question

Leykis101

To my Brothas down under, those who are in the know, were any of the other actors who were in Mad Max or the Road Warrior famous or well known down under? Always curious about that, as of course the only one I know is racist ass Melly Gibson, this of course doesn't count Thunderdome, just the 2 good movies from Australia 

Virginia Hey ( ex girlfriend of John Swan of Swanee ), Syd Heylen ( Cookie of Country Practise ) these first movie

The third movie ( Fury Road ) that didn't have Gibson had

Tom Hardy, Charlize Theron , Zoe Kravitz ( Lenny's daughter ).

18 minutes ago, Doggy said:

Virginia Hey ( ex girlfriend of John Swan of Swanee ), Syd Heylen ( Cookie of Country Practise ) these first movie

The third movie ( Fury Road ) that didn't have Gibson had

Tom Hardy, Charlize Theron , Zoe Kravitz ( Lenny's daughter ).

Yeah I know those, that's why I was specifically asking about those first 2 movies, which were exclusively Australian, b4 Hollywood dug their grubby mits into it, see any movie I dont know the cast of, is awesome, because it opens up an entire new block of people I can hunt down and watch movies on, it's like finding a band ive never heard of before, and I get excited to when I discover them, it's like fucking sweet new music, well im also like fucking sweet new movies.

Is the Angry Anderson the same one I have a CD of??? WTF????