Body Electric

Leykis101

Does anybody listen to these guys? was this song well known? or did these guys get any kind of notoriety? this is a pretty decent song.

lol, never heard of it or them. It is actually kinda cool come chorus time, for 80's pop. Sounds a bit like early Icehouse. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Geoff said:

lol, never heard of it or them. It is actually kinda cool come chorus time, for 80's pop. Sounds a bit like early Icehouse. 

Early Icehouse is a good comparison but these guys aren't in Iva Davies class. Not that I don't like it, it's not bad.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jez said:

'Walking Through Walls' is much better. 

It never came, I ordered 2 Cd's, this was the only one that showed, they havent given me a reason, now im irritated.

25 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

You paid money for THAT?? :rolleyes: :lol:

B4 I even knew what they sounded like, I like that kind of shit bro, I listen to many different genres of music, if it has some substance or something memorable I'm in, if u hadn't noticed I've grown rather displeased lately with the state of my go to favorite, melodic rock, I think frontier is destroying it, much like we see with every other genre since the dawn of music,  and so I have been taking the opportunity to catch up on other genres, shit I missed, or shit I have known about for years, that everyone else knows about for whatever reason I just never listened to, bro you could say I'm a fan of all genres of music if there's something to it, except opera, and I've tried, it's one genre no matter how much or how hard I try it just sounds like fingernails dragging the chalkboard 

• Haha 1