Singer vs Singer Vol. 2

Singer vs Singer  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 hours ago, Glen said:

don't know some of those so can't really play 😕 

Intrigued who you didn't know. Assume it's the couple I quickly looked up, lol.

1. Gronwall. Love both versions of HEAT but Gronwall undoubtedly has the stronger voice. 

2. I went with Rexon, but only because we only have such a small sample size of Keyes? Is he still even in Crashdiet? As much as I love Crazy Lixx, I have to say, if I knew more about this Keyes fella I'd probably pick him because on voice alone, I wouldn't say I'm a Rexon fan. Thankfully his band is killer. 

3. Whiteman. lol, I like the guy but not many he'd beat in this. Since I haven't heard Rhino Bucket for a few decades, for good reason, I had to give it to Whiteman.

4. Gotta go with Axl. Again, not a mad fan of his voice, but respect is due for his range. Never thought much of DLR at all, so Axl in this one easily. 

5. Again, don't really like either of these guys' voice to be fair. Love Keel, but, gotta say, on a purely vocal level, is Ron Keel the worst vocalist in all of hard rock? Quite possibly (not including that ass licker from The Darkness, of course). Don't like Shortino, but admittedly when he sings the more melodic/commercial stuff he actually scrubs up pretty good (eg. Badd Boyz). So my pick is Shortino.

6. lol, two more voices I don't individually like. Swan sound so strained all the time, and I never quite loved Tramp's voice, despite being in a sensational band. I actually went with Swan in this instance. 

7. Hetfield over Mustaine. Don't really care for either, but content with my pick. 

8. Jizzy goes alright, was never a fan of McMaster. Much as I liked Dangerous Toys, his voice was pretty awful at time, to be fair. 

9. Bach, easily. Love Steelheart and Mike, but Bach all the way.

10. Wow, surprised by this result so far. Prime Dokken is as good as it gets, but on a purely vocal level, definitely got to give this one to Meniketti, who's a pretty damn fine vocalist. 

11. Easy one. Not a fan of Vescera, love Tempest (especially when he was still making good music).

12. Another pretty straightforward one. Blades is solid, but Gramm has an unmistakably fantastic voice.   

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Dave Lee Roth, much as his vocals leave a little to be desired at times I much prefer him over the cat screech of Axl - nails down a chalkboard spring to mind.

Steve Whiteman  100% excellent !!!!

Lou Gramm by a countrymile