Mitch Malloy's VH Experience

Mr.AOR

I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything,  and I like MM. But the guy was in the band for a second, then EVH dies and he tours doing VH . Weird to me.

• Like 3

• 2023 Gold Donors

Another loser tribute band,if i'm in an old VH mood I have the cds,,you always  have a lot of people come out of the woodwork after a noteable passing and they do this kinda crap.It's like where were all of you when the guy was alive?  All of these mainstream people who act as they were "down" w/ EVH...…...bullsh!t!

• Like 1

ive watched this evolve, I even posted about it here in this forum before, it was originally supposed to be a one show deal, and it took him forever to be able to do it, up to that 1 show I watched it, I have NO idea what he's doing now, doing these shows all the time, and he's been absent off Instagram since he started doing these shows, it really kind of blows my fucking mind to be honest.

I just have been reading posts and shit on the VH Facebook and Reddit boards and this is already starting to tarnish someone who I've always held in high regard, I feel it's going to ruin him so I hope he's being compensated to that degree

3 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I assume this is about money...usually when people sell their soul there is a dollar sign attached...

everything's about cash with MM. He's a tosser. I unfollowed him on all social media 

Does it really matter?
It's just live stuff.
Brings in the dollars, and he can buy food, or a car, or whatever.
He obviously can do the songs some kind of justice.
Looks like bad taste, but EVH died over a year ago.
Not sure how long he was planning to do this regardless.
I'd probably see the show it it was on, but it would just be another cover band.
Not sure why everyone is getting all worked up...

2 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Does it really matter?
It's just live stuff.
Brings in the dollars, and he can buy food, or a car, or whatever.
He obviously can do the songs some kind of justice.
Looks like bad taste, but EVH died over a year ago.
Not sure how long he was planning to do this regardless.
I'd probably see the show it it was on, but it would just be another cover band.
Not sure why everyone is getting all worked up...

not worked up. I couldn't give a stuff about VH the band or EVH. Was never really a fan tbh outside of a handful of songs.

But MM is a twat. Period. 

You all better stop making fun and talking shit on VH's lead singer, he's not gonna give you access passes when they come to your town