White Supremacy Speed Bumps

Leykis101

7 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

stop responding and i'll stop creating! for someone who cares nothing about the USA or anything going on it, you sure seem to know the climate around here, you been flying in for some demonstrations? you make it sound like I'm way out there, when Ive been pretty damn accurate on everything ive said, but I forgot your the guy who says just get vaxed, cause they say it works, whats it gonna harm, It kind of seems your a little bit deluded, kind of a yes man, or in the US Ight Massa

118806964_1392204220982470_4749717367991638000_n.jpg

the problem is mate you've already got about 5 threads going on political crap which you will continue to populate with conspiracy theory crap so me asking you to not to start any new threads is pointless.

What is quite annoying though is that I only ever visit this site on my mobile and just click new content and instead of music all I see is boring political rubbish on the US and I have to click on it to remove it from my view.

If only you could block threads 🤔

8 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

stop responding and i'll stop creating! for someone who cares nothing about the USA or anything going on it, you sure seem to know the climate around here, you been flying in for some demonstrations? you make it sound like I'm way out there, when Ive been pretty damn accurate on everything ive said, but I forgot your the guy who says just get vaxed, cause they say it works, whats it gonna harm, It kind of seems your a little bit deluded, kind of a yes man, or in the US Ight Massa

118806964_1392204220982470_4749717367991638000_n.jpg

no mate it will be the US military against a bunch of rednecks.

So yeah, an hour is about accurate 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe you should lead the war, seems like your calling in life 🤔 

• 2023 Gold Donors

(CNN)Jacob Chansley, the so-called "QAnon Shaman," was sentenced to 41 months in prison for his role in the US Capitol riot.

The Justice Department had asked for Chansley to receive a harsh sentence as a way to set an example among the January 6 rioters, and prosecutors have positioned Chansley as emblematic of a barbaric crowd.
Since then, Chansley gained fame as the "QAnon Shaman," a figure known in the fringe online movement and for widely shared photos that captured him wearing face paint and a headdress inside the Senate chamber.
For more than 30 minutes, Chansley spoke to Lamberth about the impact jail has had on him, and the guilt he feels for breaking the law.
He said he was wrong to enter the Capitol on January 6, and that he is not an insurrectionist or domestic terrorist, but rather a "good man who broke the law."