Transport League

Leykis101

Dont know if anyone on here has paid attention or cares, but my buddy Tony Jelenkovich has one of the most noticable voices I think in Metal, his bands have been one of the pioneering groove metal bands B-Thong who sadly never got the love they deserved, and he's also fronted Transport League and Massive Audio Nerve(M.A.N) he got back with TL and just released a new album, I kind of like them cause they are a little Doomy and stony. but I told him I'd get the word out for him, so yeah, just being a man of my word.

Heres some of his older shit, and some of B-Thongs shit that I love

2 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Love B-Thong and I have their 3 releases....as for TL I have Superevil and Satanic Panic although I haven't paid much attention to them lately....always up for some groove metal.....

Thats sweet dude, that makes me happy, bro he really has just fucking made some shit that fucking kills it and it's never got the attention I think it deserved. his voice is every bit as recognizable as Phil's, and Peppers, he just never cared or tried very hard to break into the American market since he did just fine in other country's, but I think it fucking sucks cause Americans never got to hear B-Thong, unless I played them for them? LOL, yeah Tony was one of my idols growing up, then when I got to meet him and work with him I realized what a bad ass he is, he's the one who knocked me out of my cloud thinking everyone had to own the US market to be successful, because that's what were raised hearing growing up, everyone tries to get big here, Tony showed me you could be ultra successful and have almost no reach into the American Market, the only time he's even played here was when I promoted these guys enough with my radio show back in the early 2000's that I eventually was able to bring them over here and have a pretty good audience, and the station I worked at brought the band Quicksand in so they would have a double venue and it did pretty well, don't know if your familiar with Quicksand or not, it was a killer show, well Mr. Planet, you do have excellent taste in heavy shit and groove metal.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Thats sweet dude, that makes me happy, bro he really has just fucking made some shit that fucking kills it and it's never got the attention I think it deserved. his voice is every bit as recognizable as Phil's, and Peppers, he just never cared or tried very hard to break into the American market since he did just fine in other country's, but I think it fucking sucks cause Americans never got to hear B-Thong, unless I played them for them? LOL, yeah Tony was one of my idols growing up, then when I got to meet him and work with him I realized what a bad ass he is, he's the one who knocked me out of my cloud thinking everyone had to own the US market to be successful, because that's what were raised hearing growing up, everyone tries to get big here, Tony showed me you could be ultra successful and have almost no reach into the American Market, the only time he's even played here was when I promoted these guys enough with my radio show back in the early 2000's that I eventually was able to bring them over here and have a pretty good audience, and the station I worked at brought the band Quicksand in so they would have a double venue and it did pretty well, don't know if your familiar with Quicksand or not, it was a killer show, well Mr. Planet, you do have excellent taste in heavy shit and groove metal.

Quicksand put out some good music as well, I have their first 2 releases...Slip and Manic Depression...

• Like 1