Shiraz Lane - New Album (2022)

Aordave89

First single ‘Fake Perfection’ out Friday 12th November from their upcoming full length album out 2022. 

Bring it on! 

19BBB3E1-0655-41F3-87F4-195EAD656C39.jpeg

4DDA8DBF-B1B8-4742-B3C8-7E074B9EC4B9.jpeg

Edited by Aordave89
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, lettard said:

Happy days  :) these guys just keep improving

Agree.  Heard a 30 second snippet on their FB page and already sounding excellent.

Sounds like the new album is expected early next year from what I've seen.  

7 hours ago, tts42572 said:

Agree.  Heard a 30 second snippet on their FB page and already sounding excellent.

Sounds like the new album is expected early next year from what I've seen.  

If you head over to the iTunes Store you can hear 90 seconds.. sounds excellent 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

Going to give this band another shot. I was so totally turned off by the vocals when their first EP dropped. Haven't really even bothered.

Did the vocals improve??

I'd say yes.  Think the singer has matured and gained more control.  That debut EP and even first album has some very screechy vocals.

Check songs from Carnival Days like The Crown, War of Mine, People Like Us, etc. Or check songs from Vibration like Revolution and Do You.

If you still don't like those tunes, then move on 😀

Edited by tts42572

Vibration was wonderful, 4 of 5 songs were perfect in my opinion. The only thing I noticed is that Vibration had a different, maybe better production than fake perfection. I prefer the drum sound there on vibration. What do you think?

On Carnival Days there were too many alternative or indie elements for me... Don't know if I can call it like that but there were some very modern experinents that to my ears didn't fit to their 80's rock sound.

"Do You" is an absolute killer song. While the singer is not for everyone, if the song is good/great I can get past the vocals(to a degree of course).

11 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

I am going to work my way through their releases newest first. 

For Crying Out Loud and Be The Slave have their moments but it’s on Carnival Days and the Vibration EP where they really get going. Much more mature - including vocalist Hannes. One of the hottest bands in the last few years in our genre. 

Enjoy. 

• Like 1