Looks like i'm going to a concert on the 12th,

Leykis101

Probably not something anyone on here gives a fuck about.

252524409_416401783197200_5221266068119848228_n.jpg

10 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

You know we have a whole forum for concerts, right?

Yeah

10 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Go out and have a great time !

Dude I just dont know if I'm ready for this barage of concerts, jesus christ, just fucking out of nowhere, if I want my buddy to drive to Exhorder which is significantly further, then I gotta pay and drive to this concert, believe me, Raven wasnt on my list of concerts to hit, fuck maybe theyll be good live, I guess it's the closest thing to Venom I'll ever get to see live

• Like 1

No don't get me wrong guys, I grew up listening to Raven, mainly because Cronos always hyped them up and growing up with my brother my dad and a few friends, if Cronos put his stamp on eating shit, I probably would've told everyone I ate shit, anything Venom promoted meant it got a serious look from me, cause they never promoted anything but themselves, It's just like Ravens one of those bands that I like a lot, but never had a single interest in seeing them live, I couldn't tell you why, like I wanna see Venom live, and Slayer, Hardcore and Punk bands are cool live cause their mosh pits are sincere, the last 3 concerts I went to I got fucked up in the mosh pits, but not in a good clean friendly way, in a cheap shot that gets me seeing red and I just uncontrollably jump up and go straight after the dude or dudes, that's not fun, then you spend the fucking concert ready to fucking explode and not interested in the music. this place where Raven are playing just has a small area and sometimes they let you mosh, other times the second you start trying to get a pit going they warn you once, then boot you out, no questions,

I don't know how many concerts im going to get to go to, on account of I cant be going every time there's a concert I wanna go to, cause I have other priority's at home now, and I don't always remember that, so I'm really trying to pick and choose which concerts are dire, like Exhorder is a band I truly never believed i'd see live, since i was in 9th grade, that's thee concert, but my friend really wanted to see Raven, he saw them in Germany in the 80s, so Im going to go check it out, im not bummed or anything, just irritated, cause my friend Mats just blindsided me out of nowhere couple days ago, like the day I literally bought Crazy Lixx tickets, but It will be cool im sure.

• My Little Pony
9 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Hey Cody,

You'll like this one.

In an amazing coincidence, the new installment of "Metal School" posted today features "Raven".

It's a great watch.

I just noticed this, too. 

It wasnt that bad, I can say this, they are a lot better live I think then any of their albums