SATANIC SONG OF THE DAY

Leykis101

Hail Satan

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 12/7/2021 at 9:52 PM, Leykis101 said:

Actually I dont, Ive been conversing with Jinx Dawson!!!!!!! if anyone can touch that, I'll dress in drag and sing Wake Me Up B4 You GO Go! backwards!! if there was such thing, she would be goddamn key master, lol

Her credentials are well established indeed...

On 11/13/2021 at 12:16 AM, Leykis101 said:

Father prefers bands who truly worship him, not all the posers who ripped this band off, their names, their songs, even Dio's devil horns, ripped off from Jinx Dawson.

...but you DO NOT have a contract with her!

I'll look forward to the "Wham" video. Make sure you post it. 

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

One for Carly.

Not your usual HH fare, but I did like this track when it was released. 

I'm not the biggest fan in the world of the "big booty" look, but when it comes to Nicki Minaj....I'd be like a rat up a drain pipe.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Haha 1

On 12/9/2021 at 1:03 AM, Darkstone said:

Her credentials are well established indeed...

...but you DO NOT have a contract with her!

I'll look forward to the "Wham" video. Make sure you post it. 

Dusty, your fucking awesome, for being awesome, i'll spare your life and mostly your soul, i'll talk to a couple of the guys and see if you are worthy and evil enough to spend all eternity in pain and agony hanging out with us down in hell.

• Haha 1

My father axed me to put something together for all of you, so enjoy, he has sent you all some messages.

• 2023 Gold Donors
21 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

My father axed me to put something together for all of you, so enjoy, he has sent you all some messages.

Nice.

#2 is especially tasty.

Here's a clip from a legendary Aussie music quiz show that goes into it in more detail. 

George W Bush's Grandfather at it again.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Nice.

#2 is especially tasty.

Here's a clip from a legendary Aussie music quiz show that goes into it in more detail. 

Even though Angel Of Death has nothing at all to do with Satan, its about Josef Mengele, Father wont be happy attention and credit is being given to him and not his son Josef, BTW, if you cant clearly hear all the messages in those songs, that's a good indication, I was going to ask if there was a song you didn't hear the message clearly, cause there is 1 I cant hear it at all, but the other 7 are pretty clear as day, especially the smart ass cocksuckers in ELO who got so pissed off they were saying they had messages in their songs, they decided to actually put one in their song, I fucking love it, now that's something I would have absolutely done. Some of these are just to fucking obvious to deny they were mistakes, others sound like father did put them in himself, possibly after mastering, and b4 they were pressed.

15 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Nice.

#2 is especially tasty.

Well it out the Wiggles are brainwashing the childrenWave Reaction GIF by The Wiggles

Edited by Doggy
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Doggy said:

Well it out the Wiggles are brainwashing the childrenWave Reaction GIF by The Wiggles

Doggy, can I ax you a personal question, is your last name Style? if not have you ever thought about adopting it? or maybe theres a story behind it, like why you got the nick name doggy? huh? like why G-Off got the name Eiffel Tower

1 minute ago, Darkstone said:

A nice tribute to the heirs of the true and poor Knights in his service.

Who's a clever boy then?

Dude your a fuck head, I was literally just uploading He Is, to post on here, FUCK! now i gotta come up with something else.

• 2023 Gold Donors
3 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Dude your a fuck head, I was literally just uploading He Is, to post on here, FUCK! now i gotta come up with something else.

"He is" is already posted here.

Pay attention. 

• Haha 1

Visiting the place where Dead blew his brains out, when Euronymous arrived, he jumped back in his truck, ran to the gas station to buy a camera, then drove back, went in and rearranged a bunch of stuff, then took pictures, the same picture that became the cover for their CD Dawn Of The Black Heart, he then made necklaces out of pieces of Dead's skull, then handed them out to people he found worthy, the funniest thing about Euronymous was he was such a piece of shit, Necrobutcher, and Hellhammer, his former and fellow band mate, had separately each begun plotting how to kill him, neither knowing the other one was, Necrobutcher claims literally the night he was going to do it, Verg Vikernes beat him to it, these black metal fuckers are probably the biggest fucking nut jobs in music, fuck those gangbangers, and ghetto scumbags, they don't know what real and true crazy is, they wouldn't last a night with these black metal wackos,

19 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

"He is" is already posted here.

Pay attention. 

Hey dusty, do you know that one nigga named Otis?

• 2023 Gold Donors
47 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Visiting the place where Dead blew his brains out, when Euronymous arrived, he jumped back in his truck, ran to the gas station to buy a camera, then drove back, went in and rearranged a bunch of stuff, then took pictures, the same picture that became the cover for their CD Dawn Of The Black Heart, he then made necklaces out of pieces of Dead's skull, then handed them out to people he found worthy, the funniest thing about Euronymous was he was such a piece of shit, Necrobutcher, and Hellhammer, his former and fellow band mate, had separately each begun plotting how to kill him, neither knowing the other one was, Necrobutcher claims literally the night he was going to do it, Verg Vikernes beat him to it, these black metal fuckers are probably the biggest fucking nut jobs in music, fuck those gangbangers, and ghetto scumbags, they don't know what real and true crazy is, they wouldn't last a night with these black metal wackos,

Yeah, that shit was about as Satanic as it gets.

2 hours ago, Darkstone said:

No, but I'm good friends with his mate Milo.

No I was gonna drop a joke on you, lol, for making me look like a dildo and shaming me for almost posting a duplicate Ghost song, anyway you can use it on your mates, say ya know that nigga otis, otis dick feel so good in your mouth

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Doggy, can I ax you a personal question, is your last name Style? if not have you ever thought about adopting it? or maybe theres a story behind it, like why you got the nick name doggy? huh? like why G-Off got the name Eiffel Tower

Did you have a CB Radio back in the day ? I did and my call sign was Black Dog , after the Led Zeppelin song. So I shorten it to Doggy.

7 hours ago, Doggy said:

Did you have a CB Radio back in the day ? I did and my call sign was Black Dog , after the Led Zeppelin song. So I shorten it to Doggy.

come on man, you were supposed to say cause after you rolled a chick over doggy style, she never walked straight again