SATANIC SONG OF THE DAY

Leykis101

Im going to post 1 song everyday dedicated to my father, the dark lord, Satan, may you all post a song in his honor.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Doggy said:

A Corpse Without  Soul - Mercyful Fate.

Oh that will surely please thou father

2 hours ago, Darkstone said:

He's not in a good mood today, I wouldnt piss him off, you know damn well what you did, now go back and post The Eye Towards The Sky(as it rolls away from your head)

• 2023 Gold Donors
17 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

He's not in a good mood today, I wouldnt piss him off, you know damn well what you did, now go back and post The Eye Towards The Sky(as it rolls away from your head)

? That one's over my head mate.

9 hours ago, Darkstone said:

? That one's over my head mate.

Satan dont listen to no Alan motherfuckin parson, you should know that, he's a Michael Sembello fan, feels like your rubbing it in

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 11/6/2021 at 8:06 AM, Leykis101 said:

Im going to post 1 song everyday dedicated to my father, the dark lord, Satan, may you all post a song in his honor.

Talking about pissing him off. You've made a commitment that you've already reneged on twice.

You must give him his due.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Another one for Lucas.

The original "Bruno Mars" track is a great Pop song and I love the "Charlie Parra" Metal cover with "Pellek" on vocals.

Edited by Darkstone

You guys think your being funny but he doesnt fuck around when it comes to songs lathed b4 him, your playing with fire, literally! Hail Satan

• 2023 Gold Donors
19 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

You guys think your being funny but he doesnt fuck around when it comes to songs lathed b4 him, your playing with fire, literally! Hail Satan

I hope you're not including me in that comment mate.

Mine have been worthy offerings.

BTW, you're still behind in you're post count according to your contract. 

13 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

I hope you're not including me in that comment mate.

Mine have been worthy offerings.

BTW, you're still behind in you're post count according to your contract. 

No cause I did 2 when I got on, and they were 2 gems, I bet it made his whole day, I bet he gave me some special bad luck that im just waiting to receive, that's why I love my father Satan, he truly cares if my life is as miserable as it can be, or if im not living up to my true potential, and not receiving the maximum amount of pain and agony he believes im worthy up, he pushes me to do worse, to maximize my full potential, so you bet I'm gonna hand pick songs and do it thoroughly, HAIL SATAN.

• 2023 Gold Donors
6 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

No cause I did 2 when I got on, and they were 2 gems, I bet it made his whole day, I bet he gave me some special bad luck that im just waiting to receive, that's why I love my father Satan, he truly cares if my life is as miserable as it can be, or if im not living up to my true potential, and not receiving the maximum amount of pain and agony he believes im worthy up, he pushes me to do worse, to maximize my full potential, so you bet I'm gonna hand pick songs and do it thoroughly, HAIL SATAN.

Good boy.

Father prefers bands who truly worship him, not all the posers who ripped this band off, their names, their songs, even Dio's devil horns, ripped off from Jinx Dawson.

• Like 1