SATANIC SONG OF THE DAY

Leykis101

Im going to post 1 song everyday dedicated to my father, the dark lord, Satan, may you all post a song in his honor.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Doggy said:

A Corpse Without  Soul - Mercyful Fate.

Oh that will surely please thou father

2 hours ago, Darkstone said:

He's not in a good mood today, I wouldnt piss him off, you know damn well what you did, now go back and post The Eye Towards The Sky(as it rolls away from your head)

• 2021 Gold Donors
17 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

He's not in a good mood today, I wouldnt piss him off, you know damn well what you did, now go back and post The Eye Towards The Sky(as it rolls away from your head)

? That one's over my head mate.

9 hours ago, Darkstone said:

? That one's over my head mate.

Satan dont listen to no Alan motherfuckin parson, you should know that, he's a Michael Sembello fan, feels like your rubbing it in

• 2021 Gold Donors
On 11/6/2021 at 8:06 AM, Leykis101 said:

Im going to post 1 song everyday dedicated to my father, the dark lord, Satan, may you all post a song in his honor.

Talking about pissing him off. You've made a commitment that you've already reneged on twice.

You must give him his due.

• 2021 Gold Donors

Another one for Lucas.

The original "Bruno Mars" track is a great Pop song and I love the "Charlie Parra" Metal cover with "Pellek" on vocals.

Edited by Darkstone

You guys think your being funny but he doesnt fuck around when it comes to songs lathed b4 him, your playing with fire, literally! Hail Satan

• 2021 Gold Donors
19 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

You guys think your being funny but he doesnt fuck around when it comes to songs lathed b4 him, your playing with fire, literally! Hail Satan

I hope you're not including me in that comment mate.

Mine have been worthy offerings.

BTW, you're still behind in you're post count according to your contract. 

13 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

I hope you're not including me in that comment mate.

Mine have been worthy offerings.

BTW, you're still behind in you're post count according to your contract. 

No cause I did 2 when I got on, and they were 2 gems, I bet it made his whole day, I bet he gave me some special bad luck that im just waiting to receive, that's why I love my father Satan, he truly cares if my life is as miserable as it can be, or if im not living up to my true potential, and not receiving the maximum amount of pain and agony he believes im worthy up, he pushes me to do worse, to maximize my full potential, so you bet I'm gonna hand pick songs and do it thoroughly, HAIL SATAN.

• 2021 Gold Donors
6 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

No cause I did 2 when I got on, and they were 2 gems, I bet it made his whole day, I bet he gave me some special bad luck that im just waiting to receive, that's why I love my father Satan, he truly cares if my life is as miserable as it can be, or if im not living up to my true potential, and not receiving the maximum amount of pain and agony he believes im worthy up, he pushes me to do worse, to maximize my full potential, so you bet I'm gonna hand pick songs and do it thoroughly, HAIL SATAN.

Good boy.

Father prefers bands who truly worship him, not all the posers who ripped this band off, their names, their songs, even Dio's devil horns, ripped off from Jinx Dawson.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• SHIRAZ LANE – Forgotten Shades Of Life (2022) AUGUST 11, 2022   various sources internet Finnish rockers SHIRAZ LANE consisting of lead vocalist Hannes Kett, lead guitarist Jani Laine, rhythm guitarist Miki Kalske, bassist Joel Alex and drummer Ana Willman will be releasing their third full-length studio album ”Forgotten Shades of Life” on August 12, 2022. The new CD combines the melodic feel and heaviness from previous albums with a fresh versatile approach from head-banging hard rock riffing to power ballads and classic rock’n’roll groove. “Back to Life“ opens the album with a bullet of a tune – from the opening riffs you begin to experience the amazing talent that is Shiraz Lane. Thumping along Hannes demonstrates his simply stunning vocal range. The song powers along with subtle drop-offs in pace bringing back memories of Shark Island‘s “Paris Calling“. “Maniac Dance“: provides a slightly funkier vibe, full of those great riffs, and catchy chorus this is gonna be a crowd favourite. The track heads towards a positively blues crescendo, demonstrating their ability in mixing it up but still coming back with a final blast of the infectious chorus. “Scream“: not a new song to many but great to see it on the track listing. This song represents the demons many of us face with mental health issues. The top end of Hannes‘s vocal range is incredible in this catchy song, sorry ANTHEM… Expect this to appear on many live set lists, and that is great news for the fans. “Forgotten Shades of Life“: the title track of the album brings us some respite with a slightly slower pace, but no less intensity. Almost a Led Zep vibe at times, but once again Shiraz pull it out the bag with this ‘lighter’, or ‘mobile phone’, in the air offering. “Beat of Your Heart“: is a full-on 80’s hard rock ballad. Powerful lyrics, great chorus, almost dare I say Queen-esque vocal support, they have absolutely nailed this killer ballad. “Animal“: picks up the pace again and powers us into something faster and heavier. You can’t help but bang your head to this absolute belter of a track. Dare I say there are almost early Metallica traits when Jani brings his axe to the party. “Disconnect from the Matrix“ is another hard thumping track, once again mixing up the pace as the track progresses. This is something we’ve not heard from Shiraz before, but as the whole album is proving to be full of new ideas, it just proves that Shiraz are not afraid to break new ground, whilst keeping that catchy, thought-provoking, chorus and thumping riffs. “Haunted House“ launches us into Southern rock sound and vibe to it. The riffs are less apparent there is a lighter feel with this tune, a little more commercial sounding to what has come before, but nonetheless the song is still catchy. “Who’s Watching“ opens with saxophones… What? I’m now transported into a blues club as this 2-minute epilogue to “Haunted House” brings us back to earth and allows us time to take a breath. Good job as it’s getting harder to breathe. “Letter to Yourself“ is another ballad that wouldn’t go amiss on MTV back in the ’80s. Hannes‘s voice is once again demonstrated to its full in this song proving him to have one of the most incredible and unique voices and vocal ranges in the current rock scene. “Imagination“: concludes the album and provides a 6-minute roller-coaster of varying paces and styles. All held together in true big chorus Shiraz style. This album is another massive step forward for Shiraz Lane in their bid to stamp their authority on the current rock scene. Utilizing Hannes‘s unique vocals to the max this album offers fantastic riffs, fantastic tunes, unbelievably catchy choruses and demonstrates that Shiraz Lane continue to progress as a band. This is a great album from a band which doesn’t repeat themselves – but still 100% Shiraz Lane, and that is a very good thing. Highly Recommended   Tracklist:   01 – Back to Life 02 – Maniac Dance 03 – Scream 04 – Forgotten Shades of Life 05 – Beat of Your Heart 06 – Animal 07 – Disconnect from the Matrix 08 – Haunted House 09 – Who’s Watching? 10 – Letter to Yourself 11 – Imagination lead vocals – Hannes Kett lead guitar – Jani Laine rhythm guitar – Miki Kalske bass – Joel Alex drums – Ana Willman   Pre order: www.amazon.com/Forgotten-Shades-Life-Shiraz-Lane/dp/B0B5LYLCHZ
    • Men who do men? Cody, Geoff, and you.
    • Trust me, I am the biggest of Tesla fans. Watched their DVD 1,000 times. They were one of the best bands out there. I even loved Bust A Nut, considered their worst disc. But this is rubbish that I'm embarrassed to call Tesla. Same as the last few albums. Simplicity and the Def Leppard album were just so bad. They miss Tommy Skeoch I think.
    • Again, why is this in the Flamefest sub-thread? Who's angry with this? 
    • Oh God I just noticed your favorite band in your bio, please don't kill me!!!
    • Maybe you'll have better luck than me with it. Seriously one of the most disappointing albums for me that I can remember.  These guys had been on such a roll and an upward trajectory for me.  This has sent them crashing back down.  The songs just feel like they're all over the place. I had read somewhere that one reason they left Frontiers was because they wanted more creative control.  If this is what that looks like, it was a big mistake IMO.      
    • And there it is... but could have been worse!
    • Yesterday Lies In the Flames - Ten.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.