USA Economy !!!

nyoilers

4 hours ago, Glen said:

explain the point then. 

My point is you think I'm obsessed but I'm not. If there was never another political thread I would never comment on the US ever again. 

👍

Why don't you call out Cody as being obsessed??? Afterall, he actually creates new threads about the US like every fortnight and has like monologues with himself.  Or is it because you and him agree on everything ;)

The difference is that he didn't self-proclaim "I'm not obsessed with U.S. politics" all the while posting constantly in the thread. There's a certain irony in stating "I am NOT obsessed... no really, I'm not obsessed! Yoo hoo! I'm still not obsessed over here... this is me not obsessing... some more..." It has nothing to do with your stance vs. Cody (this time), but rather the humor in someone proclaiming they couldn't care less about the politics in the US... yet being one of the most prolific posters in the thread. That's all.

7 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

No he's trying to shut down our main pipeline in Michigan that provides 80% of our domestic oil, dont forget the second he shutdown the Keystone pipeline that was being built, he gave the green light for russia to open their pipeline

There are a shitload of pipelines running all over the US so do you mean Michigan Pipeline 5? Because that only affects Michigan as far as I know and I get why they want it shut down as if it ruptures it will cause a major disaster in Lake Michigan and the damn things seem to break on a regular basis....

3 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

The difference is that he didn't self-proclaim "I'm not obsessed with U.S. politics" all the while posting constantly in the thread. There's a certain irony in stating "I am NOT obsessed... no really, I'm not obsessed! Yoo hoo! I'm still not obsessed over here... this is me not obsessing... some more..." It has nothing to do with your stance vs. Cody (this time), but rather the humor in someone proclaiming they couldn't care less about the politics in the US... yet being one of the most prolific posters in the thread. That's all.

Well the interest in posting in a thread shouldn't be linked to being 'obsessed' - I only need the feel to say I'm not obsessed because you always say I am ;)

that's all. 

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

Well the interest in posting in a thread shouldn't be linked to being 'obsessed' - I only need the feel to say I'm not obsessed because you always say I am ;)

that's all. 

It's never "that's all" for you.

You said way back in this thread you weren't posting on this topic anymore, yet there aren't many days that go by without you posting in it. You just can't help yourself. 

Just now, AlphaMale said:

It's never "that's all" for you.

You said way back in this thread you weren't posting on this topic anymore, yet there aren't many days that go by without you posting in it. You just can't help yourself. 

cos I like annoying you 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlphaMale said:

1 or 2 NFO post vs leading poster on this topic (for somebody who don't carte a bit about US politics!)

I just like correcting you're inaccuracies 

Sometimes you need distance to truly see an issue so maybe being on the outside looking in is not such a bad thing when it comes to politics...I know for a fact that when it comes to Canadian politics I am definitely biased.....

As for Glen, hopefully he will continue to post in these threads, not just because I agree with him most of the time but because these threads need more intelligent, common sense posts not less since many posts are done through a political lens which usually causes distortions....

Edited by Dead Planet
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Glen said:

no mate, Dan always calls ME out for telling the truth. I don't really have any interest in US politics and I'm definitely not obsessed about it or Biden or Trump. Outside of the tiny collection of people on this music forum I never mention or pretty much even think about it. 

What I will do is comment on something when I think someone is talking horseshit- like rigged elections for example, or conspiracy theories about vaccines etc etc.

I'm not trying to take myself seriously either - if you agree with anything I say is up to you, but if I comment on anything it's always from a non biased viewpoint - I have no interest in left or right or up and down or forwards or backwards. Just what I think is right and just. 

I said many times that I agreed with a lot of Trumps policies as basically I'm a Conservative, but folk still seem to think I'm a Biden hugger 🤣🤣🤣 

I only offer a balanced viewpoint which comes across as left probably because I'm normally calling all you Trump huggers out lol 😆 😂 🤣 😜 

OK, heres an example, Ive made no secret about my stance, as a Libertarian I basically sat in the middle, especially since the BLM bullshit started up, I have involuntarily became a right leaning Libertarian, that is a basically a right leaning liberal, I'm not conservative even in jest, and I am not a republican, I believe in many things old school democrats do, I was no Trump supporter, bet your ass I am after Biden, so when I post shit on here, you never agree with any of it, like Ever, not only that you love to argue with it, how do you know the VAX isn't a hoax? you don't know shit, I never claimed it was, but if you really don't see something sketchy in the way all of this has gone down, it isn't me that's gullible, and believes in conspiracy theories, are you happy you made me say it, if you have no vested interest in US politics, and you couldn't care less, then that means you just really enjoy arguing and that is why your here, completely cool with me, I'll argue with you until the cows come home, but the fact you care that someone called you out is a huge indication you must care, cause when im arguing about shit, if I don't care, then I don't care if someone gets pissed at me, or calls me out, or anything, im just saying bro, Ive never ragged on you, if im getting under your skin Ive said it a million times, just say so, cause if not and I know I am, I'm just going to try harder to do it, that's why you should pick D. in my list, I guess im just a prick.

Edited by Leykis101
  • Haha 1

OK, since I seem to be causing problems I'm done creating threads, unless it's about France or Mexico, other then that i'm out of here. Peace

3 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

OK, since I seem to be causing problems I'm done creating threads, unless it's about France or Mexico, other then that i'm out of here. Peace

never said you were causing problems. You post and create what you want.

As I said I will only comment when I see people posting shit that ain't right or needs a balanced view.

I don't take umbridge against anyone's view but if you have a bunch of folk all blinkered in one viewpoint sometimes it takes another viewpoint to see a balance.

peace out 👍

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Glen said:

never said you were causing problems. You post and create what you want.

As I said I will only comment when I see people posting shit that ain't right or needs a balanced view.

I don't take umbridge against anyone's view but if you have a bunch of folk all blinkered in one viewpoint sometimes it takes another viewpoint to see a balance.

peace out 👍

Who are you to say what's wrong or right?

8 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Who are you to say what's wrong or right?

I could say the same about you mate - your every post you fire away like it's the gospel truth. 

At the end of the day it's all opinion mate. You know that. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Glen said:

I could say the same about you mate - your every post you fire away like it's the gospel truth. 

At the end of the day it's all opinion mate. You know that. 

It's fun winding you up. It's all in good fun. Nothing personal.

We are all here for the music we love. Politics aside, you're cool with me. Hope you know that.

:drink2:

• Like 2