Winger

Leykis101

Ya know sometimes something happens that makes you literally scratch your head in complete and total confusion, like why Winger released songs like Seventeen, as singles, and the greatest song they ever did was never released as a single at all, I fucking love it though, what do you think about this smooth and completely amazing song???

• Like 2

I've seen a few random interviews with 80's rock/metal stars recently and I've heard a few of them say "if only we'd released (insert name of ballad on said album) as a single we may have had more success" or something similar. 90% sure I heard the same thing about this album too, though not in an interview... but apparently band members had made commentary in this manner. It seems a no-brainer that a ballad like this is going to do a heck of a lot better than 'Seventeen.' 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

Love this album, all killer 1 filler, no need at all for purple haze.

Always look at Without The Night as Miles Away MK1

Definitely. A few bands were doing it during this era. Damn Yankees with 'High enough' and whatever the other one was called on the other album, and Kingdom Come copy and pasted a couple of tracks over their first two killer discs. 

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

Definitely. A few bands were doing it during this era. Damn Yankees with 'High enough' and whatever the other one was called on the other album

This must be "Where You Goin' Now"  :)

• Thanks 1