Hell In The Club - He's Back (The Man Behind The Mask)

Stefan

245662279_4486196591436357_7408752149099

I love the original by Alice Cooper.

From FB:

Halloween approaches so we decided to revisit this special song we all love from one of our favourite artists of all time, Mr. Alice Cooper. "He's Back (The Man Behind the Mask)" was included in 1986's "Constrictor" and it was used as the soundtrack of the "Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives" movie. We think that there's nothing better to celebrate Halloween than the combination of Alice Cooper + Jason Voorhees, don't you think?

This is not the only track we have recorded though. Something more will follow, but for now please enjoy this special single! Link to YouTube and to your preferred streaming services in the comment below.

From Frontiers:

Italy's Hell In The Club, in celebration of Halloween, have released a cover of the '80s Alice Cooper classic 'He's Back (The Man Behind The Mask)'! '

He's Back (The Man Behind The Mask)' appears on Alice Cooper's 1986 release, "Constrictor" and was also on the soundtrack for the Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives movie. The band couldn't resist releasing this cover for Halloween because of that fun horror movie trivia aspect of it....and of course because they love the song!

Hell In The Club is an Italian hard rock/heavy metal band featuring members of Elvenking and Secret Sphere. The band has released five albums and is currently celebrating 10 years as a band after the release of their debut album "Let The Games Begin" in 2011. With DAVE on vocals, ANDY on bass, FEDE on drums and PICCO on the guitar, HELL IN THE CLUB will delight you, they'll make you dance, sing, and bang your heads with their songs. They mix classic hard rock and modern sounds, heavy metal and party songs, fifties rock’n’roll, and anything in between. Rock ‘n roll is all about fun and that is what has been on display throughout their musical career.

Line-up:

Dave - Vocals

Andy - Bass

Picco - Guitars

Mark – Drums

Edited by Stefan

I heard this earlier.
Sounded the same.
As I was listening I heard the drums were a little heavier, and as mentioned I'm sure it's less synthy.
And I am not a big fan of synth at all.

I really like the original, but this cover just sounds like the original updated a bit.
Nothing fresh or exciting about it.
I love Hell In The Club, but this is an average cover.
I'd put it on a best of mix for the band, but only because it's kinda the same as the original.