Jump to content

World War III


AlphaMale
 Share

Recommended Posts

I can see this coming in the coming decade or so.

So who will be involved if WW3 breaks out?

I'm sure China and Russia would be involved.

What about Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan?

Who vs who?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

I can see this coming in the coming decade or so.

So who will be involved if WW3 breaks out?

I'm sure China and Russia would be involved.

What about Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan?

Who vs who?

China v India would be a real flashpoint with the potential to bring in allies. I doubt anyone would use nukes as that would ensure destruction. But even a conventional major conflict would be devastating and plunge the world into a long economic depression.

I think a more likely conventional warfare scenario would be proxy-wars where major powers would back rival smaller states in localised conflicts.

To me though, the future of most conflict will be cyber. You can cripple nation states by targeting their power grids and infrastructure, their economies via espionage and hacking. China already engages in this warfare. The West needs to catch up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors

Great question. 

It's something unimaginable, but I can picture people in the 1920's pondering if there would be a WWII and who would be involved. 

There's a quote that's attributed to Albert Einstein,

"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

That sums it up.

As for who vs who, I'd like to think it would be, a coalition of the rest of the World vs the evil Axis of Canada and New Zealand.

Fuck 'em.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:bananamac:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If China really do go after Taiwan things will get challenging for a while but  , like Russia in the Crimea, it's probably not worth the fight. 

The future battles will be over rights to water as rivers dry up from overuse higher up and rising sea levels causing people to need to move. Look to India, Pakistan and China. Who gets pulled in , anybody's guess. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I loved the disc, I heard they had recorded a 2nd that got shelved, anyone heard it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I loved the disc, I heard they had recorded a 2nd that got shelved, anyone heard it?

They put out When God Turned Away in 2003....is that the one you are referring to?...it was a decent release imo....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, PeterS said:

If China really do go after Taiwan things will get challenging for a while but  , like Russia in the Crimea, it's probably not worth the fight. 

The future battles will be over rights to water as rivers dry up from overuse higher up and rising sea levels causing people to need to move. Look to India, Pakistan and China. Who gets pulled in , anybody's guess. 

If they let Taiwan go under then that would be like saying that democracy is not worth fighting for....not a good forecast for the rest of the century when things are going to get much worse when it comes to the availability of resources such as water...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

They put out When God Turned Away in 2003....is that the one you are referring to?...it was a decent release imo....

yeah i never heard it i'll have to check it out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.