8 out of 10 cats do countdown

Leykis101

I guess this is probably for Glen, whats the blonde chicks name on that show? Im a huge Jimmy Carr fan thats why I watch it, but  i really want to see that chicks titties

• 2023 Gold Donors

Assuming you watch clips of the show on Youtube, the names of the people are usually in the description.  If you are watching full episodes, they literally do a role call at the beginning of every episode

• My Little Pony
2 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Rachel Riley is one of the hottest chicks ever in the history of the world!

Well... not the hottest in the history of the world. But maybe the hottest in the history of game/panel shows. 

• My Little Pony
4 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I guess this is probably for Glen, whats the blonde chicks name on that show? Im a huge Jimmy Carr fan thats why I watch it, but  i really want to see that chicks titties

Haha. You're never gonna see her tits. She's quite reserved, as far as I've observed. ;}

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SessionWulf said:

Assuming you watch clips of the show on Youtube, the names of the people are usually in the description.  If you are watching full episodes, they literally do a role call at the beginning of every episode

Ive got ADD, what can I say, I just watch it to hear Carr clown people, but the other day I started thinking for some reason, the chick on there is pretty fucking hot, I wonder what her titties look like, It is obviously shit I watch on youtube since the US hardly puts anything good from other countries on it's tv stations, I watch clips and entire shows, but I just got thinking about this the other day, I havent watched that show for a few months, I think I saw a girl who reminded me of that chick at Outback steak house is what it was.

10 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Haha. You're never gonna see her tits. She's quite reserved, as far as I've observed. ;}

dont be such a pessimist, you gotta think are the tits half covered or half exposed, damn Nolan

• Like 1

• My Little Pony
23 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Ive got ADD, what can I say, I just watch it to hear Carr clown people, but the other day I started thinking for some reason, the chick on there is pretty fucking hot, I wonder what her titties look like, It is obviously shit I watch on youtube since the US hardly puts anything good from other countries on it's tv stations, I watch clips and entire shows, but I just got thinking about this the other day, I havent watched that show for a few months, I think I saw a girl who reminded me of that chick at Outback steak house is what it was.

I love that 15-20 minutes of the show is just introductions. 

• Haha 1

• My Little Pony

But now that we're here, rest in peace Sean Lock. The show will never be the same without him. I miss him so much already. 

38 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

But now that we're here, rest in peace Sean Lock. The show will never be the same without him. I miss him so much already. 

so this show comes on in Canada and Australia? and probably everywhere else?

• My Little Pony
7 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

No. I watch them all on YouTube. They're uploaded pretty quick. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
8 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Yeah, it was quite a shock to lose him and Norm Macdonald recently. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
22 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Well... not the hottest in the history of the world. But maybe the hottest in the history of game/panel shows. 

You just reminded me of Vanna White.

Rachel Rileys' predecessor on "Countdown", Carol Vorderman wasn't too shabby either.

• 2023 Gold Donors
21 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

We get it here, but I mainly watch the compilations on youtube. 

I've never been to Canada, but I think our cultures would be quite similar, with regards to the UK/US influence. Also, we seem to have same shit stirring sense of humor.*

*We don't however, say "aboot" when we mean "about" and we don't end every statement with "eh".

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 10/10/2021 at 7:15 PM, Leykis101 said:

dont be such a pessimist, you gotta think are the tits half covered or half exposed, damn Nolan

That's some profound, philosophical shit right there.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Haha 1

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

I've never been to Canada, but I think our cultures would be quite similar, with regards to the UK/US influence. Also, we seem to have same shit stirring sense of humor.*

*We don't however, say "aboot" when we mean "about" and we don't end every statement with "eh".

I've never met anyone who says "aboot." I think that might be a Midwest thing. The Dakotas, Minnesota, and Manitoba. The characters in Fargo (the film) all speak like folks think Canadians speak. I don't know where that stereotype came from, and why it stuck. Actually, the only people I've ever heard say "aboot" are Americans making fun of Canadians. And the Irish use "eh" a lot, too. 

16 hours ago, Darkstone said:

how about A-gain