Lizzy Borden

Leykis101

Today I pulled out my LB discs, just kind of thought been a while, anyone on here jam any Lizzy?

• 2023 Gold Donors

Whenever I think of Lizzy Borden, this great cover comes to mind.

Full credit to martinsane for the OP.

LBD are a great band BTW.

On 5/7/2018 at 2:47 PM, martinsane said:

Was binging on Lizzy Borden and stumbled upon this "cover"...

Edited by Darkstone

Visual Lies & Master Of Disguise are 2 fantastic albums. Side not, my wife is a distant relative of the actual LB!

• Like 1

After seen the on " The Decline Of Western Civilization - The Metal years ", I thought this a band for me. With Lizzy sounds Dickinson meets Lawless.

Another band that I  go into was a band from Michigan called Halloween, with same "heavy metal horror theme. "

Love is anything but a strong word when discussing LB. Got turned onto them way back in high school, my buddy picked up the Murderous Metal Roadshow and that was it for me. I nabbed the Roadshow, Love You to Pieces and Give 'Em the Ax immediately and haven't stopped. So much so that I even had to buy that Starwood off shoot Lizzy did.

Drew the band logo on the back of my 2nd battle vest and then another buddy cut himself one night and kept wiping his hands on it. It looked fucking rad so we kept at it not letting the cut stop bleeding for hours (we were trashed) and the next week at school some cheerleader had to have it (see metal heads influencing and warping minds way back) so I sold it to her for like $40 bux, a good chunk of change and we drank for a days on that scratch.

FINALLY got to see him live and literally lost my shit meeting him.1478829763_MeandLizzyBordenLOW.jpg.60a58127ae10c0da38f465d142c7d632.jpg

• Like 2

speaking of horror rock, anyone get into these guys? this is about the best song ive heard from them, but I fucking love it