Melbourne/Victorian Earthquake

Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors

Well heres a new one.

Just sitting here in Regional Victoria and we've just had an earthquake FFS!

it wasn't small either. I sent a text to my boss at the office and he replied by saying that they felt it too and ran out of the building. Bear in mind, I live about 40 kilometers away from the office.

Reports from all over Melbourne apparently. 

THE END IS NIGH.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Well heres a new one.

Just sitting here in Regional Victoria and we've just had an earthquake FFS!

it wasn't small either. I sent a text to my boss at the office and he replied by saying that they felt it too and ran out of the building. Bear in mind, I live about 40 kilometers away from the office.

Reports from all over Melbourne apparently. 

THE END IS NIGH.

Shook over here in eastern suburbs as well. Now I have put CDs back in their cases, next putting back in the library

It has even hit at New South Wales.

Mansfield is was epicenter.

Adelaide and Canberra felt as well,

Edited by Doggy

Yep certainly livened up the morning here in regional Victoria. At first they were saying it was a 6, but have downgraded it to a 4 now. Imagine living with those all the time like they do in California!

Edited by auslander

The source has been found , seems Dan wont put his foot down of happening this few days. And when he does, it surely does cause the quake.

Edited by Doggy

• 2023 Gold Donors
22 minutes ago, Doggy said:

The source has been found , seems Dan wont put his foot down of happening this few days. And when he does, it surely does cause the quake.

I was rubbing one out and the quake struck right on the vinegar stroke. I thought, "Fuck, I know I'm good, but i've never made the Earth move for myself before!".     :bananamac: 

28 minutes ago, auslander said:

Man they are beating it up on the news. No one even got injured but hey, at least it's kicked Covid off the main stories for the first time in 18 months.

Yep, it certainly got the 2021 treatment. I walked past the TV news a few times on screens today and constantly saw it described as the "Earthquake Emergency." Makes perfect sense that a small rumble under the ground is now an emergency, living in a country that is locked down for virus with a 99% survival rate. Yep, Australia - land of the dumbest fucks on planet earth. 

My kids said they felt the earthquake here on NSW Central Coast, but I think that only happened after they saw on the news that it was felt in NSW. ;)