Another year... time for the 2021 HH Donation Drive (No Mask Required)!

On 10/5/2021 at 12:00 AM, heavyharmonies said:

Weird, you're the second person that has had this problem, but I've been receiving international donations and have changed nothing in the donation code either here on the board or on the main site in years.

If you were trying the donation button here, can you try the ones on the main site (or vice versa) to see if there's a difference?

If not, you can send manually to webmaster@heavyharmonies.com

Thanks!

-Dan

I tried the Donation button again and it failed so I send manually,

thanks a lot for keeping up with this site and hope the donation this year succeed

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

2 weeks left to go!

First, thanks to everyone who has donated to support the site so far. With 2 weeks left, the drive has raised 51% of the goal, so 6 months of site expenses are covered for the year. I'd like to see if we can nudge that a bit higher. I don't expect it to come as close to goal as in some previous years, but hope springs eternal. ;)

If you use the site regularly and find it and/or this community useful or enjoyable and you haven't yet donated, please consider chipping in $10 or $20 for the year. If you can't afford that, then $5. Every little bit helps!

Thanks again!

-Dan