US Border

Leykis101

3 hours ago, Glen said:

no I wouldnt. Go for it. 

You sure bro? cause it's pretty disrespectful and I dont go there with my metal brethran but it popped into my head and it was hard not to say,

3 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

You sure bro? cause it's pretty disrespectful and I dont go there with my metal brethran but it popped into my head and it was hard not to say,

do what you will 

On 9/20/2021 at 10:36 AM, Glen said:

do what you will 

No not with you guys, believe it or not I respect you guys on here, which is why I have toned it way down and reeled it in big time, I dont disrespect any of you guys, I mean not with a mean tone to it, I talk all sorts of other shit to you though, right Dr. Glen

Edited by Leykis101
  • Like 2

So this will more then likely be coming out sooner then later so I'm probably ok talking about what the news is going around, from a source of bet my life on being correct, there's been deaths in triple digits in the last week alone, not crossing deaths, sickness deaths, violence deaths, starvation deaths, plus double digit rapes, robbings, a few kidnappings, 12 baby's born, and this is just around the Mission, Jimenez part of the border, about a 75 mile Area

• 2 weeks later...

interesting

10 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Off topic, but I'd bang AOC anally and then smack the shit out of her in the face with my shit covered dick! LMFAO

:rofl:

You could get the same effect sticking it in her mouth since that also seems to be a major source of feces from her

• 3 months later...
16 hours ago, Stefan said:

Don't worry, the border is secure...:whistle:

Great isnt it? I wont bother posting it, im sure you saw it all ready, but if you havent you should go look up the fight recorded Saturday, between ICE agents and their boss, it's pretty insane, the ICE agents calling their boss out in front of everybody about being crooked and not letting them do their jobs.