US Border

Leykis101

Not a whole lot gets to me, but having this go on makes me feel sincere hatred towards the commies in the US Government, it is going to come back to get them in the end.

Screenshots_2021-09-18-23-30-15.png

Screenshots_2021-09-18-23-29-52.png

Screenshots_2021-09-18-23-29-19.png

Screenshots_2021-09-18-23-28-50.png

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Not a whole lot gets to me, but having this go on makes me feel sincere hatred towards the commies in the US Government, it is going to come back to get them in the end.

Screenshots_2021-09-18-23-30-15.png

Screenshots_2021-09-18-23-29-52.png

Screenshots_2021-09-18-23-29-19.png

Screenshots_2021-09-18-23-28-50.png

I'd say considering the number of political threads you start on a music forum,  a lot gets to you.

chill out and listen to some music 🎶 

1 hour ago, Glen said:

I'd say considering the number of political threads you start on a music forum,  a lot gets to you.

You respond to them, I listen to alot of music, I think this thread is set aside for shit that pisses off us, correct? I havent posted on here for a week now, if there was anything I wanted to discuss music wise, I would do that to, and I often do, I wasnt aware you were the thread monitor now?

1 hour ago, Glen said:

The perfect song for this topic

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

You respond to them, I listen to alot of music, I think this thread is set aside for shit that pisses off us, correct? I havent posted on here for a week now, if there was anything I wanted to discuss music wise, I would do that to, and I often do, I wasnt aware you were the thread monitor now?

you see i got to you too. chill man 😎

4 hours ago, Glen said:

you see i got to you too. chill man 😎

How did you get to me? my heart rate stayed exactly the same, my temper didnt flare up, I merely responded to your response, to get to me you'd have to be the president of my country, or the VP, or work at msnbc, or cnn, or be camped out under a bridge in texas sleeping in your own excrement.

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

How did you get to me? my heart rate stayed exactly the same, my temper didnt flare up, I merely responded to your response, to get to me you'd have to be the president of my country, or the VP, or work at msnbc, or cnn, or be camped out under a bridge in texas sleeping in your own excrement.

🙄

8 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Fucking disgusting. How many of these illegals have covid? How many were let out of their countries prisons to come here..... you know the worst of the worst. CLOSE THE FUCKING BORDER BIDEN, you fucking turd.

Yeah bro, this definitely isnt the "skilled labor" from other countrys, they have already started distributing them to states, all i know is Biden thinks it's hilarious putting them in red states, 1 of 2 things is gonna happen, it's gonna be so fucking miserable they'll be smoke trails behind them when they leave, or they will conform and become Right leaning members of society, theres a reason red states have low crime, low taxes, and a better quality of life, cause we live like civilized society, not neo barbarians from the pre historic era

9 hours ago, Glen said:

🙄

d12f4b18f1d7781415f0e8b2c45729e4.jpg

And

The U.S. Border Patrol reported nearly 200,000 encounters with migrants along the U.S.-Mexico border in July, the highest monthly total in more than two decades.

The number of monthly encounters had fallen to 16,182 in April 2020, shortly after the coronavirus outbreak forced the closure of the southwestern border and slowed migration across much of the world. But migrant encounters have climbed sharply since then, reaching 199,777 in July, according to the latest data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), the federal agency that encompasses the Border Patrol.

The July figure is the highest monthly total since March 2000 and far surpasses the peak during the last major wave of migration at the U.S.-Mexico border, which occurred in May 2019.

This is just the beginning... as long as the countries in South America and Mexico are shitty with poverty and crime rampant, people are going to look for something better elsewhere....the only way to slow it down is to have barbed wire, minefields, watch towers etc, the length of the border because fences are easily circumvented... I read an article that predicted 250-300 million climate change refugees will be on the move over the next 30 years so what is happening at the border now will seem like a trickle... and Europe is having and will have the same issues, except the refugees will come from Africa and Asia.... I feel bad for these people but there is no way that the US, Canada and Europe will be able to handle a mass influx of refugees so something concrete will have to be done...soon...

55 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

This is just the beginning... as long as the countries in South America and Mexico are shitty with poverty and crime rampant, people are going to look for something better elsewhere....the only way to slow it down is to have barbed wire, minefields, watch towers etc, the length of the border because fences are easily circumvented... I read an article that predicted 250-300 million climate change refugees will be on the move over the next 30 years so what is happening at the border now will seem like a trickle... and Europe is having and will have the same issues, except the refugees will come from Africa and Asia.... I feel bad for these people but there is no way that the US, Canada and Europe will be able to handle a mass influx of refugees so something concrete will have to be done...soon...

These people are coming because Biden opened the border to them, no other reason, he cancelled deportation flights to Haiti on the 8th of Sept, now there are 10,000+ haitians who are now amassed at the border, how the fuck do they get here from Haiti if they are so poor and destitute?

6 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

These people are coming because Biden opened the border to them, no other reason, he cancelled deportation flights to Haiti on the 8th of Sept, now there are 10,000+ haitians who are now amassed at the border, how the fuck do they get here from Haiti if they are so poor and destitute?

Are you sure?

The U.S. flew Haitians camped in a Texas border town back to their homeland Sunday and tried blocking others from crossing the border from Mexico in a massive show of force that signaled the beginning of what could be one of America's swiftest, large-scale expulsions of migrants or refugees in decades.

More than 320 migrants arrived in Port-au-Prince on three flights, and Haiti said six flights were expected Tuesday. In all, U.S. authorities moved to expel many of the more 12,000 migrants camped around a bridge in Del Rio, Texas, after crossing from Ciudad Acuna, Mexico.

Just now, Dead Planet said:

Are you sure?

The U.S. flew Haitians camped in a Texas border town back to their homeland Sunday and tried blocking others from crossing the border from Mexico in a massive show of force that signaled the beginning of what could be one of America's swiftest, large-scale expulsions of migrants or refugees in decades.

More than 320 migrants arrived in Port-au-Prince on three flights, and Haiti said six flights were expected Tuesday. In all, U.S. authorities moved to expel many of the more 12,000 migrants camped around a bridge in Del Rio, Texas, after crossing from Ciudad Acuna, Mexico.

I saw that, whats the date on that

What my brother just told me they are doing a mass set of flights, then their done, so we gotta pay to fly them back too, why dont they stay in mexico?

13 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Bingo. When Howard made a hardline stance against stopping economic boat-traveling refugees, the amount of boats slowed from a flood to a trickle to Australia. Then when his work got undone it ramped up into the thousands again. Economic refugees will keep coming if they think they will get in, it won't slow down. 

If they were genuine refugees, they would just stop in the next country where they are safe. But, these refugees travel through multiple countries to get to your border, purely for economic reasons. They are not genuine refugees and should go home and try and improve their own countries, or, legally apply to migrate along with everyone else.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Glen said:

still biting nicely 🤣🤣

I could make a 10 out of 10 joke right now, but I think you'd take it personally and get really mad