Platinum Blonde

Leykis101

Does anyone even remember these guys? I thought this song was so fucking sweet in 1st grade, it wasnt their popular one, but I think it's good as fuck if your into pop

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The debut was good, but I prefer 'Alien Shores' and 'Contact'...not a band I listen to very often, but some good songs on all their albums

• Like 1

Why did I have the feeling if anyone on here had heard them it would be you or Mr. AOR? did you check out Now & Never from 2012? pretty different from the regular stuff, more rock less new wave

• 1 year later...
On 9/7/2021 at 5:43 PM, Leykis101 said:

Does anyone even remember these guys? I thought this song was so fucking sweet in 1st grade, it wasnt their popular one, but I think it's good as fuck if your into pop

I missed this thread, but I'm absolutely mad for this song. It was actually the only song I wanted from the two albums but of all the ballsack things, the song skipped furiously on the CDR I had. Took a long while to find it, but ended up finding a sweet MP3 and I smiled as I added it to the playlist for the year in question. Story over, but yes, very good song. Awesome song, in fact.