Metal Quote of the Day

auslander

"Our crowd used to be 70-80% girls, but now we're getting more guys to come out - they're going because of all the girls!" Michael Lean (Tuff) 1989

1237512200_images(39).jpeg.30b291799a61a166f8d4a40345861d62.jpeg

• 2021 Gold Donors
8 hours ago, auslander said:

"I want to be the guy to play heavy metal in outer space." Ron Keel (Keel) 1987

b6361741a61287ae84eb77733fb2b4ce--metal-bands-rock-bands.jpg.a12fe494d15d295027c32e5077992dfc.jpg

The way things are going with SpaceX, Virgin Galactic, etc, he might still have a chance.

• Haha 1

"Some people who take us strictly on our photos think we're posers. Those people need to come see us live. You cannot say that we don't rock hard." Kevin Steele (Roxx Gang) 1990

1756299428_images(43).jpeg.05087b05f999b4a500ace0dc0cf1256c.jpeg

"I've been in this business for quite a while, so trust me when I tell you that King Kobra is what rock & roll is all about." Carmine Appice (King Kobra) 1988

413455486_images(44).jpeg.252a941a5464084d6ad8f175c08d0573.jpeg 

"I wake up between 11 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon. Sometimes we have to go out to radio stations, sometimes we have to go down to the whirlpool in the hotel. That's our job." Mark Slaughter (Slaughter) 1990

403249692_images(45).jpeg.13e5424b6dff1d58c90c3ae17dc18e17.jpeg

"If I died right now, I'd be a hero in rock and roll. I'll always be remembered as the first to open this category for women as hard rockers. And that will make me live forever." Lita Ford (1989)

1025467140_images(49).jpeg.7dbc73e2dc2d2d7e79bbab33d5ab02c2.jpeg

Edited by auslander

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

51% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • I don't know why this concept is so hard for the world to accept. This pandemic ends when we say it ends. It's really as simple as that. As long as we keep shining a blowtorch on it it's never going to stop governing our lives. The obsession with it is a far greater pandemic than the actual virus.  I know people hate when I bring up logical thinking, but we can't just keep reporting all the covid stats as if it is the only thing on earth affecting people. If we need to keep a record of daily covid case numbers, then they should be read alongside an entire daily list of all diseases, viruses and illnesses, so we can see where it sits, in context. If we need to talk about how many hospitalisations there are, then we need a daily list of every single patient in a hospital and exactly why they're there and see where covid ranks on that list too. Same with deaths. A lot of people die in the world every single day. Not just from covid. If we're serious about saving lives, we need a daily list of every single death and what caused it, ranked. See where covid ranks on this list too, and act accordingly. Sounds absolutely fucking ridiculous? Of course it does. But we need to stop pretending covid is the only thing on planet earth and put it into context with every single other human ailment.  It's like the meek kid at school who runs from spiders and has a phobia for everything is currently governing how we all live our lives. If people want to live their lives in fear of this thing, I'm all for them doing that but there needs to be a time when they leave us out of it.  I like cleaning my ears and nostrils with the tip of my penis, but do I need to enforce this method of cleanliness on the entire world? No, I do not. I am scared of losing the 386th hair in the 147th row of hairs on my head, but do I need the world around me to live in fear of hair loss? Why are we all being dragged into this stupid fucking thing? If people want to panic, let them panic, but leave the rest of us out of it.
    • Now this is a fun album. Played it a few times this morning and really liking it. 
    • Apparently your not a fan, we did that flick back in 08, it was called G-Off is RUSSIAN IN THE BACK DOOR, there's also 7 sequels, we are shooting on location right now for his next big flick called, Trudeau Felches the Canadian Bacon, and it's funny you singled that sentence out, whats really so sadly comic is Joe Biden is making Trump look like the greatest leader in history, these people are going to be fighting to re-elect him when this term is over, I really think the funniest part about Trump being re-elected, will be the 4 straight years of silence from democrats in the following years, they are all implicit in this, and all the people who didn't vote for biden on his credentials, they just voted so Trump didn't go back in. egg all over the face, not to mention chinese and russian jizz, face and back

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.