Metal Quote of the Day

auslander

"We're a very emotional band, sexual band, manly band... it's just the way we are." Ray Gillen, (Badlands) 1990

64792310.jpg.89a57a29af41bef278103b5eea614274.jpg

Edited by auslander

"If by a groupie you mean a girl that fucks any guy just because he's in a band - if that's what it is - then I love it! Otherwise, I'd never get any!" Rikki Rockett (Poison) 1989.

703061692_images(19).jpeg.2384849ce5883d2f7a997a340286e68a.jpeg

"The goal we had was to conquer the world,  and we did it. Now we're looking to be popular on other planets. Intergalactic stardom..." Stephen Pearcy (Ratt) 1987

1380664565_images(29).jpeg.db1b67865cc5ada08bd9bf33d7046274.jpeg

"We wanna be like Status Quo and go on forever. Chuck Berry never changed. Little Richard never changed. I’d rather be like that and stick to a formula we’re happy with." Lemmy Kilmister (Motorhead) 1980

1620228279_images(30).jpeg.21847b0ba25cc4425bc8a3d1eb92e227.jpeg

"When you're with David Coverdale, he makes you feel like you're his best friend. And when he's finished with you, he'll never talk to you again." John Sykes (Blue Murder) 1989

825314510_images(32).jpeg.7654a054d4346220416862e80c7a1ede.jpeg

"It's a little tamer than I thought it would be. I thought it'd be a lot wilder. Girls come and bake you cookies and brownies... I don't understand it, we're bad as hell!" Kelly Nickels (L.A. Guns) 1988

738826898_images(33).jpeg.a93dba36ac74ec897e485e99b2666ad6.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

51% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • I got duped by this one as well. They had the look, they were on Pakaderm, produced by John & Dino Elefante, so it was a blind purchase for me. Not what I expected, but as you point out, it's not too shabby for what it is. That said, I understand why they were a one-and-done band.
    • I don't know why this concept is so hard for the world to accept. This pandemic ends when we say it ends. It's really as simple as that. As long as we keep shining a blowtorch on it it's never going to stop governing our lives. The obsession with it is a far greater pandemic than the actual virus.  I know people hate when I bring up logical thinking, but we can't just keep reporting all the covid stats as if it is the only thing on earth affecting people. If we need to keep a record of daily covid case numbers, then they should be read alongside an entire daily list of all diseases, viruses and illnesses, so we can see where it sits, in context. If we need to talk about how many hospitalisations there are, then we need a daily list of every single patient in a hospital and exactly why they're there and see where covid ranks on that list too. Same with deaths. A lot of people die in the world every single day. Not just from covid. If we're serious about saving lives, we need a daily list of every single death and what caused it, ranked. See where covid ranks on this list too, and act accordingly. Sounds absolutely fucking ridiculous? Of course it does. But we need to stop pretending covid is the only thing on planet earth and put it into context with every single other human ailment.  It's like the meek kid at school who runs from spiders and has a phobia for everything is currently governing how we all live our lives. If people want to live their lives in fear of this thing, I'm all for them doing that but there needs to be a time when they leave us out of it.  I like cleaning my ears and nostrils with the tip of my penis, but do I need to enforce this method of cleanliness on the entire world? No, I do not. I am scared of losing the 386th hair in the 147th row of hairs on my head, but do I need the world around me to live in fear of hair loss? Why are we all being dragged into this stupid fucking thing? If people want to panic, let them panic, but leave the rest of us out of it.
    • Now this is a fun album. Played it a few times this morning and really liking it. 
    • Apparently your not a fan, we did that flick back in 08, it was called G-Off is RUSSIAN IN THE BACK DOOR, there's also 7 sequels, we are shooting on location right now for his next big flick called, Trudeau Felches the Canadian Bacon, and it's funny you singled that sentence out, whats really so sadly comic is Joe Biden is making Trump look like the greatest leader in history, these people are going to be fighting to re-elect him when this term is over, I really think the funniest part about Trump being re-elected, will be the 4 straight years of silence from democrats in the following years, they are all implicit in this, and all the people who didn't vote for biden on his credentials, they just voted so Trump didn't go back in. egg all over the face, not to mention chinese and russian jizz, face and back

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.