• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

76% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Yeah I added this yesterday in the Eonian section and quoted your old post lol      
    • I'm not into harsh vocals at all, but you're right, they contrast between harsh and clean very well.  
    • This is the problem.  They end up getting sick, filling the hospitals and taking resources and care away from other people. I personally know somebody that had a bad stomach pain recently.  They went to the ER near and sat in the waiting room for 12 hours before being seen and that was only because the pain had gotten so bad that they were demanding to be seen.  Turned out the person had appendicitis and it had ruptured while in the waiting room.  They were rushed into emergency surgery and almost died.....But did survive. Basically that waiting time was the result of two things....The hospital packed with COVID cases and lack of staff due to them quitting because of vaccine mandates.  So the combination of people quitting their jobs because they don't want to get vaccinated combined with the rising COVID cases is just a bad combination.  And according to people I know that work in the medical field, they say the vast majority of people showing up at hospitals for COVID treatment are unvaccinated people. I respect the right of people not to get vaccinated....I really do.  If you don't want to trust science and medicine and that's your belief, then great.  But if somebody is that strongly anti-vaccine/anti-science & medicine, then stay the heck out of the hospital if you come down with it.  Just let it run it's course and whatever happens, happens.  Don't go running to the Doctor to save you by using medicine and treatment when you never wanted it in the first place. This thing is never going away on our current trajectory. 
    • How many people will be suing their governments when 5 to 7 years from now they find out the vax they got for covid-19 gave them terminal cancer or something else that will negatively impact their life. I'm not anti-vax but I think these vax's came about way too quickly. I know more people online who were fully vaccinated and died anyway from covid then I do unvaccinated who got deathly sick or died from it. I just wish this would go the fuck away. Last year at this time I was really ill from that bullshit. No more hospitals for a long time for me hopefully. 
    • I actually agree with you for the most part. Unvaccinated people should be able to take their chances if that is what they wish. The only problem I have and I have mentioned it before, is that even with only 10-15% of people in a country unvaccinated, that 15% will get covid and will fill the hospitals and bring the health care system to its knees which then seriously affects all the fully vaccinated people who have other health issues....so while I believe in freedom of choice, their freedom to remain unvaccinated does have detrimental effects on others....
    • Because a lot of people need a punching bag and a scapegoat...people like this:                    
    • I don't understand why most people seem to be pro discrimination against the unvaccinated. The only people they put at risk are themselves or other unvaccinated people. Over 90% of the population is double dosed now, but meanwhile society and lawmakers are busy shunning those who aren't, including making them lose their jobs. Is it a spite thing? Getting revenge on those who question? It sure seems like it to me. I'm double vaxxed by the way and pro-vax. But, I am also pro choice about health and medical care. Actually I'm pro choice on everything that doesn't cause harm to others. That includes people who'd rather get covid than vaccinate themselves. Everyone who has wanted a vaccine could have done so by now so let's get rid of all these restrictions on our freedoms. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.