Radio host "Mr. Anti-Vax" dies of Covid

Rob Babcock

1 minute ago, Dead Planet said:

Gotta agree, these discussions are just going around in circles, I try to add some balance to the discourse since most commenters are to the right of center politically but it is clear that no one really wants to hear opposing views as they prefer to have their own carved in stone views parroted back at them....

this COVID discussion has fuck all to do with left or right.

Sick of hearing about US left this, right that. I couldn't give 2 sgits about it to be honest.

The UK government is as right wing as they come, and I support 95% of their policies.

They might have made a few mistakes at the beginning (herd immunity 🤔), but since then they have tried to do the right thing and rolled out the vaccine quickly and effectively. 

Thankfully the UK pop have seen sense and got the jab as well and things are open and no restrictions and touch wood everything looks OK at the moment. Infections are still there but it's mainly kids or young people and the ones ending up in hospital are 90% unvaccinated. Death rate is pretty low all things considered

Hoping that the teens can be rolled out and with a final push this can be contained to some degree and with maybe boosters in the late winter. 

To me this is all perfect sense, but if folk don't see this or disagree with me then fine. Whatever. Who really cares at the end of the day. 

All I know is this is working in the UK. 

Thats all. 🤷‍♂️

I think you guys are the ones not listening, Glen I asked you very fair and pointed question that had nothing to do with left or right, it had everything to with you defending your unbreakable position on this whole thing, and you managed to talk around it, throw it back at me with a smart ass comment or another question, you meandered off the topic, you gave me a list of everything you stand for and you have just about written the bible in every language, but you have never once answered my question, and it was a very fair, and unbiased question, I thought you would have jumped on it, you keep saying just be a yes man, thats not to hard is it, you have compared 9-11 to Covid when you know damn well that had nothing to do with the point I was trying to make, nothing! and that was dishonest to try and spin it that way, I simply asked you,, since your constantly on here shaking your finger at people, to simply defend your position, it seems to be a rock for you, so you must have thought it through very efficiently, this is the last time im going to bother you about it, since I'll just assume you dont know what your talking about, but hey you dont have to educated to make a decision, as much as you can be ignorant to do so as well.

as far as the UK right go, I think your a glaring example of the vast difference between the UK right and the US right, so I will never judge you on that account, our perceptions of what right is are obviously completely different, and thats gotta be the reason, so I dont talk shit to you about that, and you cant go back and find anywhere I did, I dont take shots at any of you, well I do at G-Off but those are different kinds of shots, and the second you go to the AOR board, your just good old Glen and Dead Planet again, I take nothing on here personally, I do this all day on Twitter and FB, so dont get huffy and puffy with me, nothing i say is personal, even if your completely bass ackward, bat shit crazy, your just my metal brothers when we get back to the AOR boards and I have never felt otherwise at anytime.

20 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

I think you guys are the ones not listening, Glen I asked you very fair and pointed question that had nothing to do with left or right, it had everything to with you defending your unbreakable position on this whole thing, and you managed to talk around it, throw it back at me with a smart ass comment or another question, you meandered off the topic, you gave me a list of everything you stand for and you have just about written the bible in every language, but you have never once answered my question, and it was a very fair, and unbiased question, I thought you would have jumped on it, you keep saying just be a yes man, thats not to hard is it, you have compared 9-11 to Covid when you know damn well that had nothing to do with the point I was trying to make, nothing! and that was dishonest to try and spin it that way, I simply asked you,, since your constantly on here shaking your finger at people, to simply defend your position, it seems to be a rock for you, so you must have thought it through very efficiently, this is the last time im going to bother you about it, since I'll just assume you dont know what your talking about, but hey you dont have to educated to make a decision, as much as you can be ignorant to do so as well.

as far as the UK right go, I think your a glaring example of the vast difference between the UK right and the US right, so I will never judge you on that account, our perceptions of what right is are obviously completely different, and thats gotta be the reason, so I dont talk shit to you about that, and you cant go back and find anywhere I did, I dont take shots at any of you, well I do at G-Off but those are different kinds of shots, and the second you go to the AOR board, your just good old Glen and Dead Planet again, I take nothing on here personally, I do this all day on Twitter and FB, so dont get huffy and puffy with me, nothing i say is personal, even if your completely bass ackward, bat shit crazy, your just my metal brothers when we get back to the AOR boards and I have never felt otherwise at anytime.

Glad to hear you do not take it seriously, neither do I as all the non-musical commentary is meaningless opinionated BS...;)

• 2023 Gold Donors
32 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Glad to hear you do not take it seriously, neither do I as all the non-musical commentary is meaningless opinionated BS...;)

I believe that my opinion is valued highly in society.;)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I gave you my best answer on wed @ 1.28pm. What else can I say? I basically didn't get what you were on about. You think there's something weird going on (like you always do) and wanted me to explain what and make sense of it all for you. I dont think there's anything sinister or weird going on so i can't.  

Sorry mate. That doesn't mean I'm not listening to you, it just means we have different viewpoints.

And as I said before, right and left has nothing to do with taking a vaccine. Every political party in the UK is unified on the subject. 

And as for taking anything personal. ... do you really think what you believe about anything other than music matters to me.

Religion, flat earth, right, left, gays, trump, the size of Geoff schlong..... any if it. No mate, its just banter. simple as that.

I'm off now for my first timed Parkrun in 18 months. Excited. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Rob Babcock said:

Reddit now has a thread honoring the various HermanCainAward winners. Good stuff!

Reddit has the greatest collection of leftist assholes on the Web. Even more than Twitter.

12 minutes ago, Rob Babcock said:

If you can't appreciate Trumptards mocking Covid right before dying of Covid you just don't have a sense of humor.

I guess your sense of humour must get a bit cuntified when you're fortified inside your basement wearing 14 layers of masks, wimpering underground from the big bad virus for the rest of time? 

Does your sense of humour stretch as far as how funny the 99 percent of people that mock covid and don't die from it are? Or you prefer just to concentrate on the 0.0000001% that get unlucky. 

You know what else is hilarious? People who walk outside in the sun (basically mocking it, just by being outside) and die from skin cancer. Fucking riotous. 

People who eat hamburgers and then die from heart disease. lol, fucking gold. 

What about those stupid cunts who go in water and then drown. Stop it man, my laughter is snapping my face.

Kids who ride bikes on roads and then get hit by cars. Man, this party atmosphere never ends when you're an absolute cunt. So much hilarity to be enjoyed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

I guess your sense of humour must get a bit cuntified when you're fortified inside your basement wearing 14 layers of masks, wimpering underground from the big bad virus for the rest of time? 

Does your sense of humour stretch as far as how funny the 99 percent of people that mock covid and don't die from it are? Or you prefer just to concentrate on the 0.0000001% that get unlucky. 

You know what else is hilarious? People who walk outside in the sun (basically mocking it, just by being outside) and die from skin cancer. Fucking riotous. 

People who eat hamburgers and then die from heart disease. lol, fucking gold. 

What about those stupid cunts who go in water and then drown. Stop it man, my laughter is snapping my face.

Kids who ride bikes on roads and then get hit by cars. Man, this party atmosphere never ends when you're an absolute cunt. So much hilarity to be enjoyed.

I guess we will have to get used to Lefty humour now that they have destroyed other forms of comedy with their wokeness. I guess what we all should do now is laugh when people who don't share our ideologies die from diseases that we wring our soft hands in fear about as we are dialling up the cops to dob our neighbours in for not wearing a mask when they walk their dog. Side-splitting stuff.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, auslander said:

I guess we will have to get used to Lefty humour now that they have destroyed other forms of comedy with their wokeness. I guess what we all should do now is laugh when people who don't share our ideologies die from diseases that we wring our soft hands in fear about as we are dialling up the cops to dob our neighbours in for not wearing a mask when they walk their dog. Side-splitting stuff.

woke. 

The most annoying new word.

Only in America would they use the past tense of a word to describe something happening in the present. 

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
22 hours ago, Glen said:

woke. 

The most annoying new word.

Only in America would they use the past tense of a word to describe something happening in the present. 

Those right wingers like to use catch phrases to stir up their base.